WetlookPro

Message # 2155

Subject: Hello Hallo supermuts, Ton, Hadimassa and everybody

Date: Wed 05/02/03 05:57:24 GMT

Name: afterraincomessunshine uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hallo Supermuts,

Je treft het, you're lucky that youre wife also gets excited by the feeling of getting wet in everyday-clothes.

Ik vind het trouwens niet zo erg om gewoon in het nederlands te mailen....in english.... I don't think it is a problem that we are talking in our own language. But I go on further in english..... We share the joy of getting wet in clothes and of seeing women getting wet in it. But each had his own preferences in it.

I really do love it when my wife puts on a long silk or silky nylon dress with press buttons from top to tail and she thus enters the sea. My excitement is at top when the strength of the waves opens gradually one after another the press buttons. This is my special interest in wetness. I am curious to know if anybody else shares this special kind of interest in wetness. I prefer silk and silky nylon because they get very shiny wet and because they are very thin you can perfectly see the body of the girl that gets wet.

Buy buy everyone, especially Supermuts, Ton and Hadimassa

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]