WetlookPro

Message # 1325.2.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Bandwidth too?

Date: Fri 13/12/02 19:55:37 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: gswet@lisabubbles.org

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you ever need more bandwidth (to update more frequently) or UK2 start charging you, let me know? On the server we have, we can give you unlimited bandwidth if you need it. The price I quoted is the starting point, and I can give you costs for anything up to 300Gb a month if you can afford it :-) ... or beyond that as a special.

This weekend, we have a big name wetlook player moving his site to our server, and others planned for January - more announcements soon!

Graham (UK)

In reply to Message (1325.2.1) Info Re: Bandwidth too?

By JW - gb Fri 13/12/02 19:32:43 GMT

For what it's worth my avi site does about 16GB/month, which is about 3 times what I've actually paid for. I guess UK2 have BW to spare at the moment.

Keeping bandwidth down to this low level is one of the reasons why I only keep a few videos up at a time and don't update too frequently.

John

In reply to Message (1325.2) Info Bandwidth too?

By Graham (UK) - gswet@lisabubbles.org gb Fri 13/12/02 05:55:22 GMT

You also need to think about the bandwidth you'll need too. So, make sure you check out the maximum allowed in a month, and if they only allow 1/30th per day or (worse) 1/720th per hour.

Ray and I now own and run a web server, prices start at $12.50 per month (paid annually) for up to 1Gb space and 10Gb bandwidth monthly. Email if we can help you?

Graham (UK)

In reply to Message (1325) Help Me re-birth of my website

By Robbi - wasser-stoff@gmx.de de Fri 13/12/02 05:22:49 GMT

I am thinking about re-loading my old website. This time with a different concept: I used to expose a lot of candid pictures. But I decided to quit this kinda business. The new site shall be related to informations, reports, interviews and news from the Wet Wilde World.

So, there's a lot of questions: Shall I buy a domain? If yes - who is the cheapest and best provider?

I saw Ampira. They offer 300 mb webspace and a domain for 6,95. Is that alright? Is it possible to get a free domain and enough webspace, if I have advertising?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Robbi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]