minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 16:59:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 13687.6.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Thank you, but a question.....

Date: Fri 17/12/04 09:36:37 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

At this time, we are not able to offer "complete videos" online...all our videos are almost 2hrs long...and I have yet to find a compression codec where I can store an entire video online as one downloadable file (that is less that 500 megs...and the quality is reasonable decent).

All the scenes on the site are complete scenes...i.e. 10 to 12 minutes each online video/scene. Our videos are normally made up of 8-10 individual scenes...so for now..I have been chopping up the videos into individual scenes of 10 to 15 mins long..and streaming the entire scenes.

Actually...a lot of folks prefer that I do things this way...i.e many folks are only interested in 2 or 3 scenes on a tape...and are not interested in all 10 scenes on a tape. Now they can get to download only the scene they are interested in...and do not have to order the entire video.

Eventually...over the next 12 months...all scenes from all videos will be placed online. I will also start "chapterizing" the "MarkII" feature length videos in 2005 too...i.e. tapes like "The Adventures of AquaGirl" (which is a 100 minute video)...I will break that up into 10 minute chapters and add new chapters each week....so eventually all chapters of every video will be stored online too.

As for the Musical Chairs around the pool game....I finished editing that and my partner is going to be releasing that on an SSS video next year...so once he creates the master for it, then I will stream that online too.

It is going to take some time for me to load up all the scenes we have shot (we have shot over 700 scenes in the last 8 years)...so not everything will go online all at once.

What I may do soon...is allow members to make a "request"...and for those members who wish to request a scene that is not online yet...I will upload scenes based on member requests.

This is a massive amount of work to do...and requires massive amounts of storage and bandwidth too. We have plans to buy additional servers in February to accommodate lots of expansion plans.

MK

In reply to Message (13687.6) Wow Re: Thank you, but a question.....

By Michael - de Thu 16/12/04 22:39:53 GMT

High Quality wetlook, beautiful girls, thank you for the preview.

Can I find the complete videos in the members area?(I have searched for preview pics at the preview page and could`nt find it, I also would like to know where I can get the complete video of the "Wetlook chairs around the pool").

Thank You, and have a nice day,

Kindly Regards,

Michael

In reply to Message (13687) Hello New free video for you (3 mins)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 16/12/04 09:35:15 GMT

Here are 2 of our newest models, Christina & Sandy

http://www.tzmodels.com/TZentrance/tzpromo2.wmv

enjoy

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]