MyWetloook

Message # 2522

Subject: Hello Message to fellow producers

Date: Sat 01/03/03 06:13:35 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If any of the wetlook producers out there are interested in getting IN the pool with their models and taking an up close and personal waterline view and underwater shots to give both a topside and underwater experience to their videos...then read on. Otherwise, ignore the rest of this message.

To anybody whose interested, I have an almost-new (only 2 months old) underwater heavy duty underwater camera housing system that can be used with most models of SONY and CANON camcorders (and any other camcorders that have a LANC port). This is not a lightweight sports pak type housing (only allowed to go 5 feet deep)...but a heavy duty (weighted) housing than can used for depths up to 150 feet. See the link for full details and specs for this housing and the list of camcorders it works with.

http://www.topdawgvideo.com/housings.html

FYI, I bought this housing 2 months ago...for an friend of mine who produces mermaid videos in Key West, and he needed a housing badly for a shoot he was doing in December for Playboy magazine...so I ordered this for him. Anyway, he has now bought a different housing for his miniDV system, so he returned this housing to me this week as he no longer needs it. I don't need it either...cos I don't shoot underwater video myself, I have several uw producer friends who attend my shoots and shoot uw video with their own u/w systems. My friends Steve, Greg, Billy and Yas shoot all the uw stuff for me...I prefer to shoot the topside angles.

So..I am looking for a good cause to donate this u/w camera housing system to. I know a couple of guys on the underwater forums who would like it, but I thought I would offer it here first...because if I give it to them, they will only want to shoot naked women swimming underwater or bikini girls swimming underwater....and I would rather see some underwater fashion and underwater clothing scenes instead.

So anyway, this is an $800 system,...only used 3-4 times, and I am willing to donate to a wetlook producer if they are interested in adding some underwater elements when their girls are swimming in the pool...and all I would want in exchange is some copies of the footage from those shoots.

Email me for a chat if you have a proven track record of hiring models and shooting in swimming pools...and have a SONY or CANON camera system that has a LANC port.

I will leave this option open here for 5 days, and if nobody is interested, then I will make the same offer to the underwater forum folks...cos I know one guy from Tennessee that desperately wants a new housing...but I would prefer to see more underwater clothing scenes (like Wet Kahuna was doing) than to see bikini babes stuff.

This housing system is quite heavy...so I am only willing to pay to ship to u.s. addresses. If anybody from overseas wants it..they would have to pay for the shipping.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]