WetlookPro

Message # 3176.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: oops! looks like we crossed over Graham

Date: Fri 11/04/03 09:51:36 GMT

Name: Observer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Most washing scenes, car washing or floor washing (or even laundry washing) have either already been suggested or done by other people (not that they're bad).

A couple of things I saw that have really appealled to me are scenes in which a girl barely keeps her butt dry. Once, I saw this girl on the beach wearing white shorts and pink panties underneath (as became obvious later), who obviously wnated to go for a swim, but had no bathing suit.  Her shorts were quite short, and she must have spent a half hour in the ocean, barely bobbing her butt up above the waves, in water well above mid-thigh deep, but never got her shorts wet.  She "teased" like this for a good thirty or more mintues before a large wave got her from behind, and soaked her thoroughly (revealing her shorts see-through quality when wet).  I wish I'd had a camera.

Another time I saw a girl leading a horse into a lake, wearing very short yellow shorts. As we were way the hell and gone back in the mountains, she thought she was alone with her family when she turned and hollered back "I should have taken my underpants off so I could go swimming." She was in water that could not have been an inch below her shorts when she said that.  After a few minutes

(and she realized I was there) she apparently decided dry underpants were not that important and went into deeper water.  

I had a video that was more of an upskirt/panties type of thing, where a girl in a short tennis mini skirt and ruffled panties waded into a swimming pool and hiked up her skirt to reveal her panties, which she kept a quarter inch or so above the water for a long time. In fact, she never did get them wet, until she got out of the pool, towelled off her legs, and then jumped off the diving board fully dressed.  The teasing shots of her panties sooo close to the water, yet still dry, were much more exciting than the jump into the pool.  I visualize a scene in which a  girl wearing a very short dress is in water barely below her crotch level (and she keeps her dress dry by holding it up, revealing her panties) teases like that for a while, staying "dry" (bare legs don't count as wet; her panties are the lowest clothing elevation, so if they are dry, she is "dry") before a rogue splash, or wave, or uneven bottom surface in a lake or stream, or a slip off her high heels or some other phenomena causes her to dip, barely her crotch into the water, and maybe even showing this in close up, as you have done in several of your photo sets, as a barely wetted bum comes out of the water, still dripping, before going back in for a fuller and more complete soaking.

I guess the main theme is keeping her bottom dry for a while, but only barely.

I also thought a cute way for one of those scenes to end would be for her to prevail, and keep her underwear dry, then have her get out and sit down to towel off her legs, only to have water run up her thighs and soak her bottom.  Or she could "accidentally" sit on a wet surface and soak her behind.  I've got other ideas but these are the most do-able without fancy props.

In reply to Message (3176.1) Hello oops! looks like we crossed over Graham

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/04/03 07:08:10 GMT

anyway, whichever you post on we'll get the ideas LOL
In reply to Message (3176) Hello new thread from 3162 below

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/04/03 07:05:57 GMT

OK, let's hear your ideas, don't be shy. Who knows you might get to see your dreams become reality. At the very least any movies shot will have a set of screen grabs posted free for the whole community to enjoy.

As we said- best 3 workable suggestions received by Wednesday next will get a free month's membership to Styxwetworld- provided we get more more than 3 ideas that is : )

If you are already a member of Styxwetworld.....well, dunno, we'll think of something.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]