Wetlook-Online

Message # 3413.1

Subject: Idea Re: DVD burner advice??

Date: Thu 24/04/03 17:28:30 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am a developper in the consumer business. The DVD-R is 99% compatible to all DVD players - specially home theaters - because the DVD-R is the standart proposed for videos. I use a DVD-R at home for videos (and exchange) and am very happy.

The DVD+R is newer and let's say 80-90% compatible to those players if they are new ones. The medium is more expensive - at the moment. The DVD+R has some minor features and was brought up by several manufactorers to go around certain patents.

If you need compatibility you have to choose DVD-R at the moment - but if it's just for your self DVD+R is fine.

There is a new burner from Sony featuring both DVD+-R. This will be probably my next joyce if the "blue-ray disk" (about 25 GB) is not yet available.

In reply to Message (3413) Help Me DVD burner advice??

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Thu 24/04/03 16:31:30 GMT

Can you technical types help me out? I am thinking of getting a DVD burner,I need to know whether to go for DVD R+ or DVD R- as the local PC world didnt convince me one way or the other. Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Brian Thumbs Up

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]