Wetlook-Online

Message # 3446

Subject: Note StyxFreeWorld notes

Date: Mon 28/04/03 10:03:51 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) us

Email: gswet@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I saw some of the comments on a link below, concerning StyxFREEWorld and the slide shows on that FREE site. Kev is responsible for the new free site and is experimenting with new ideas. I understand the QuickTime problems people are getting and I get them myself too. There is no Flash on the site (someone suggested there was).

Please bear with us while the problems are looked at and fixed. Kev is away until the weekend and also has a PC hardware problem facing him when he returns. I am in Florida on vacation and doing shoots (and also on a slow dialup) so don't have the time to look at the problems for him (and you).

We'll get to sorting it out soon but, for now, all our efforts continue to be devoted to the paying members of StyxWetWorld. Keeping up the regular updates there is our number one priority.

Greetings from me to everyone from Sunny Florida (so I changed my flag too!) ... Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]