minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 15:53:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 44136

Subject: Happy Answer: From Behind the camera to infront of the lense :-)

Date: Sat 01/05/10 02:53:43 GMT

Name: Downloaddreams.com uu

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I wasn't able to answer to this post http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?43969 earlier and now it is in the archiv, so I have to do a new post:

THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR VERY NICE COMPLIMENTS ABOUT MY VIDEO !!! Dancing

@ AnthonyX,

Thanks! In Love

@ wm,

I'm glad that you enjoyed the update Happy

@ George S,

well it wasn't my first time I did a wetlook video.... Swen asked me if he can film me to try his first wetlook video ever. That was in 2003 I think. At this time we both thought already about the idea to start a wetlook website, because we loved the look of shiny clothes so much and were very impressed by what wetlook-online did with their glamour pictures already at that time!

But then at the same time our carstuckgirls.com website was getting more and more famous, so we didn't had enough time for a second website and focused just one one project. Finally now we managed to start a wetlook website! Peace Man

@ WetlookU,

In Love Wow that was a sweet comment from you!!! BTW, I think we are neighbours now.... do you like to do a shooting with me??? lol Tongue

@ sjakie,

Thank you! You're right, it was really fun... can't wait to try getting my clothes wet in a pool next time. So then I can cool down a little bit when I take the pictures for Swens next model shootings Wink Smile

@ Hamburgwet,

Danke schön! Thumbs Up

@ Michael,

I'll try my best to make your wishes, true!

@ Anonymous,

for future productions we will think about your critics.... By the way, if there is something you guys think we have to improve, just send us an email with your ideas!

@ teesforme,

thank you so much about your compliments about the pictures I took in the past. Well to be honest, I think the best pictures on our website were shoot by Swen, not by me. But mainly he is filming and I try to do my best also to capture some special moments on the still pictures. Sometimes I did just capture the right moment.

@ Absolutely Soaked,

Happy

@ Anonymous,

thank you for calling me you favorite downloaddreams model In Love This really makes me happy!

@ soaking wet,

Hmmm, trying a mud video? Well maybe in future I will give it a try.... I already did a mudwrestling video years ago. Wow, that was fun!!! :

http://www.carstuckgirls.com/gallery_video005.htm

and here is the preview clip for this: http://www.madmanmovies.com/vid005_large_preview.wmv

@ anton,

Danke! Es hat sehr viel Spaß gemacht... denke das werde ich nun mal öfters machen On Drugs

Again, thank you all soooooo much !!!!

xoxo,

Michelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]