MyWetloook

Message # 549

Subject: None my latest "wetlook" experience

Date: Thu 17/10/02 15:52:37 GMT

Name: jeff uu

Email: jeffarmstrong@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I just went through another wetlook experience, and I wanted to share it with everyone in the forum. I'm a long-time reader, but I haven't left a message in a while, and I wanted to see if anyone was into this particular experience or have had one like it.

I live around some cane fields, and I have been planning to go out and trudge around in the mud out there. However, it has been kinda dry as of late, and I have to drive out there, so I didnt want to get too muddy because I dont want to mess up my seats in my car. So usually I just go about ankle-deep into the ditches out there just to get a little "taste" of the mud and water.

Today I was disappointed by the dryness of the fields. This is kinda an off-topic fetish, but I love to see girls wear long jeans. It was the trend around here for girls to wear these extra long flares that sagged over there shoes and scuffed the ground. This provided a ripped effect from the hems rubbing the ground, and I adore the look when a girl is barefoot in jeans like this. I also like to wear long baggy jeans and get them ripped too, and I usually wear these out to go walk in the mud (plus, they act as socks when you walk on top of them if they're long enough--no need for shoes :))

Well, I happened upon a ditch hidden on both sides by cane, and I trudged right on through that sucker! The water was about up to my knees, but the mud at the bottom was thick and squishy and brought me down a little bit deeper. It was pretty hard to keep my balance because I kept slipping in. Overall, it was a fun little wade through the mud, and maybe one day I'll be able to go fully into the mud without worry of damaging my interior or dragging mud into my house.

I wanted to end this with a question mainly to the ladies but the guys can answer too (don't wanna be sexist LoL).

Have any of you ladies ever worn long flares and let them get scuffed at the bottoms? And if you have, have you done any wamming wearing them. Just leave any response you wish.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]