MyWetloook

Message # 688

Subject: Hello Success!

Date: Sun 27/10/02 00:58:18 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Not an unqualified success, but for once I actually got to walk into a pool area and just jump in and not a soul would say I couldn't, or even look at me funny.

You may remember my post about Hannover's Night of Nights. Lo and behold, Friday I get a letter in the mail saying they'd found a room for me. 36 Euros, more than I wanted to spend, but with a Fußball game, a field hocky tournament, the party _and_ a tools convention all going on at the same time, 36 isn't too bad.

So, to the party: There were 14 different venues, one of them being NordOstBad (which just means it's the swimming pool northeast of downtown. Buses run until 4am in cycles to take people from place to place, with the bus depot as central point. My room was, luckily, about a 15min walk from the depot, so I took a change of clothes to the pool, swam, changed into the dry, went back to my room, and got a new change of clothes.

When I first arrived about a quarter after 11, there were already a few women in the water, fully clothed! I didn't waste much time getting in. I also recognized Christian, whose website is often mentioned here, but I didn't talk to him.

Once I was bored with what I was wearing, I made the trip and switch. This time, though, the wet crowd wasn't so good. I waited about 45 minutes before two girls got wet clothed; a third in their group was in her underwear. (boring!)  But there were still too many other men for my taste.

Anyway, it got late, I got tired, so I decided not to change into my third round, even though it included a thick fleece pullover jacket, and went to bed. Right now, I'm glad I did. If we see photos on Christian's website (he didn't have a camera, but others did), I might not be so glad....

The question I have is: How can we start this new trend in the US, and specifically aim it at the women... ? Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]