WetlookPro

Message # 71087.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None send me your e-mail and you will be comp

Date: Sat 12/08/17 04:29:36 GMT

Name: babyspet uu

Email: babyspet@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I keep a log of all buyers.  If you did not get an update write me at my address so I can compensate you for it.  BP
In reply to Message (71087.1.1.1.1) None Didn't help you screwed over your first time supporters

By Wetwarlock - uu Sat 12/08/17 03:13:10 GMT

You complain about people slamming you over free but you completely screwed over your first time supporters by not updating at all until after they were all expired.  Then acted as you did update.  You idea is good but screwing over us like that isn't going to help you
In reply to Message (71087.1.1.1) Info Re:Over 900 video clips total in the coming months

By babyspet - babyspet@gmail.com uu Sat 12/08/17 00:57:07 GMT

Here is what is going on.  Many of these people are jealous that they did not think of the idea first.  We have lots on new members joining daily and have had over 200 since we launched over 1 year ago.

All we do is provide people a chance to see and gather old and not so old youtubes they never saw or even ones still around that many people cannot find but we did and our service is to let them see them.  The members charge is not to make us rich, but to pay for our expenses (server cost)  and time searching for these clips (man hours)..The whole point behind this site is to give people something they never saw or could not find.  Sincerely B.P.

In reply to Message (71087.1.1) None Re:another 500 videos coming soon

By Autismus - kp Fri 11/08/17 21:52:33 GMT

Wait so what exactly is going on, I have an account with BP and don't know what all the fuss is about, can somebody tell me what's going on?
In reply to Message (71087.1) Thumbs Down Re:another 500 videos coming soon

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Fri 11/08/17 20:58:37 GMT

You can rationalize it any way you like and use false analogies. That doesn't make what you are doing, right or legal.
In reply to Message (71087) None another 500 videos coming soon

By babyspet - babyspet@gmail.com uu Fri 11/08/17 19:49:13 GMT

Babyspet.com would like to say we will be adding  another 500 video youtube/myspace clips in the next 3-4 weeks.  This will make the largest amount of clips and pics we have ever had.  It  goes out to our member supporters and for those who may wish to view many not seen or published clips from the average person just having wet fun.  I would also like those who might have seen bad things posted in past to read the following I posted a bit back.  Thank you for all your support and be cheerful. .this  can be a fun forum if just a few sour apples  would just tone it down.

(previously posted)

Listen all,  we are not trying to swipe, stealor nothing..Just all these videos so many people have never seen before.  Those that are randomly posted by just the average person, not looking for money or fame or even a business.  Now  how many of you out there can say you have the time to search for over 1,000 wetlook utubes?  Not many I am sure.. This is what we do, we do the research to find all of these.  That  takes time to find..Many many hours + on line.  We are not looking to post any personal producers material, as we know  most of them, but sometimes clips through our sensors slip by the cracks...Not intentional, but it happens and if it does, when called to our attention, they would be taken out of the system.  All one has to do is ASK?  But when we go to the trouble of finding material for everyone to see  and tons of it, well, like if you went to a lawyer to research personal material for you...They  charge for assistance in research.  If you can find any person who will give you FOR FREE there services to everyone to research titles, document searches or anything for instance and they do it for FREE...Well then clue us in on it please... But the problem here is that for so many years people have posted youtubes to this forum and done it for free...Not many but maybe 10-15 at most to one post...  and then those youtube  channels. .maybe  100 videos at the most...sure...Posting a few is simple and can be free,  but when you post thousands for everyone to see,  think of the time we go thru to find this material for all you wetlook fans for enjoyment of viewing...Is our time to do this and then edit it into the system to be posted not worth something...I  guess I could put an icon on the site saying free, but donations appreciated...But I tell you with all the cheapskates on this forum  there would not be much in the Kitty for us to pay for the server for people to see.  I think  what gripes us most is people are just envious that others can do something to make a dollar and they can't, so they do what is free and that is Complain!  and I am sure not just about us...that's what they can do for free.   

Now we are getting ready to upload a lot more clips  like about 500 more in the coming weeks and then probally in February I will just drop out of site when the renewal on the server is due,  then find someone to get you all these videos..sure you could write e-mail me at BP and I might send you some links we have, but you would have to ask.

Anyhow  this is my statement for what we do.  Not to get under ones skin and piss them off, but just  simply devote our findings to this community.

Regards:  BP.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]