Wetlook-Online

Message # 88836

Subject: Pictures New videos on WamTV html

Date: Thu 02/06/22 21:57:31 GMT

Name: Lara from Eurowam uu

Email: lara@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello everyone! :-)
Christina B. is 26 years old and she works as a saleswoman for a cosmetics store. We think she was one of the few girls from this site who has a husband instead of a boyfriend. She was not surprised at all that we asked her to get wet with her clothes on, though she said that she wasn't used to doing that. In fact, she never did that in her life, so at the end of the day we're not really sure what made her to come with us and get into the sea, soaking her pants and white shirt for us... I don't know if it was the money I offered her or the curiosity to see how the experience is. On the other hand, how curious can you be to get wet fully clothed in front of a bunch of people on a public beach? I assume that the amount of money we gave to her was a pretty strong argument to come with us that day.
And we like to get the girl in the pool wearing the clothes they actually are dressed in when they come to the shootings mainly because they don't expect us to ask them too so we like to surprise them whenever we have the chance. This update is one of those. We asked Maya to step into the pool as she was dressed when she came at the studio.
Enjoy the pictures! XOXO

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]