MyWetloook

Message # 91203.3

Subject: Info Re:New Wetlook Producer

Date: Tue 18/10/22 11:10:47 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Best advice I ever got on shooting WAM and wetlook, from the legendary Rob Blaine 20+ years ago, was: Shoot your own passion, shoot what you most want to see.

If you try and shoot "for the market" then a) you'll be competing head-on with dozens of well financed existing producers with tonnes of content and b) your heart won't be in it, which shows in the finished product.  But if you pick models that appeal to your own tastes, and dress them in what you most want to see them get wet in.

My own personal advice is "dress the models yourself", as in go shopping for clothes for your girls to wear in the water.  Lots of wetlook producers seem to expect models to bring their own clothes, which often results in horrible outfit choices because they wear their oldest and least-liked stuff that they don't care if it gets wrecked.  This is why you still see scenes with girls wearing those hideous low-rise jeans that were all the rage a decade ago.  Take control of the wardrobe and dress your models in your own choice of clothes, you can get all kinds of amazing outfits for next to nothing from charity shops and fast fashion houses, and shopping for women's clothing is fun, so much more choice and style than menswear.

Absolutely, do not talk on camera, avoid having any male voices on the soundtrack.  Models talking and laughing with each other is fine, but no-one wants to hear from the crew, especially if the crew is male, because it shatters the illusion that the models are performing specifically for the viewer.

As to what people would like to see, you could get a million different answers, but the important ones are "what do people who will actually buy scenes want to see", and that can only be answered by creating some scenes, putting them up for sale, and seeing what sells and what doesn't.

If you're not already aware of it, consider setting up a store on https://umd.net - it's free to set up and they only take 30% commission which is at the lower end of the adult content standard.  The system is very user-friendly and once set up it's very easy to add scenes, including both video and photos in the same scene.

In reply to Message (91203) Pictures New Wetlook Producer

By WetlookFashion - uu Tue 18/10/22 04:29:50 GMT

Please check out my new wetlook instagram account. I will be creating wetlook videos going forward and will eventually be selling them. This is the first time I hired models, so it will be a process until I will produce quality videos.

What would you like to see?

Does it bother you when the camera man talks to the model? My first video I talked a lot but you also can hear the models talking while having lots of fun. Lighting was not great because it was overcast. Will mostly do videos.

Please follow my Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj1u13XOBk_/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Thank you for the early support.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]