Wetlook-Online

Message # 96907

Subject: Pictures New video in download store html

Date: Tue 05/09/23 17:51:23 GMT

Name: Lara from Eurowam uu

Email: lara@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi everyone! 😊
New wetlook hunter video in download store and also on wam.tv!
Meet Doniz, who I found for you guys! She was wearing a nice casual outfit, and I thought I give it a try and invite her to soak herself for us. It was my lucky day because we made a deal and we got her wet! Enjoy! 😉

Banner
The New Updates

Free Preview
1080pDoniz

In this exciting episode of "Wetlook Hunter," Lara, our adventurous hostess, roams the streets searching for willing participants for a unique water challenge. As fate would have it, she encounters Doniz, a delightful and open-minded woman, on her way to IKEA. Little does Doniz know that her day will take an unexpected turn.

Lara introduces herself enthusiastically, instantly connecting with Doniz over her special name. She quickly learns about Doniz's IKEA plans and their shared love for warm weather. Lara seizes the opportunity to unveil her offer—an invitation to something truly special—a photo shoot for a reality show.

With the camera crew nearby, Lara explains the show's concept, where she seeks out beautiful ladies like Doniz, dressed in their finest attire, to shower while fully clothed. Doniz's intrigue grows as Lara elaborates on the fun and thrilling experience that awaits her.

Eager to know more about the purpose of the shoot and what she stands to gain, Doniz listens intently. Lara assures her that this is an opportunity for a unique experience and a chance to enjoy a fantastic adventure. The footage from the shoot will be featured on a website, allowing Doniz to share her memorable journey with a broader audience.

Curious about the logistics, Doniz inquires about the duration of the shoot. Lara explains that it's a concise ten-minute video, but it promises to be an immersive and thoroughly wet experience, so bringing a change of clothes is highly recommended. Ever the helpful hostess, Lara suggests that Doniz can consult a friend or someone at home to be ready with a fresh set of clothes after the shoot.

With intrigue and excitement building, Doniz contemplates the offer. Lara's charm and persuasive pitch have made the idea all the more enticing. As she weighs the pros and cons, Doniz can't help but wonder about the adventure that awaits her.

Will Doniz take the plunge and embrace this daring challenge? You can find out about this episode of Wetlook Hunter.

MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: https://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]