minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 16/05/24 14:24:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18864

Subject: Wow My Girlfriend did get wet,but a little messy first!!

Date: Fri 21/10/05 15:24:12 GMT

Name: Jake au

Email: ety076@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well last night we went out for dinner in the city with friends.On the way home while driving I reminded my girlfriend about how she might get that green dress wet.I quized her as to whether the stain had come out & she said no,& told me how she would have to buy her sister a new dress as she had borrowed it from her.She was a bit drunk from drinks at dinner so I decided to take things a bit further and asked if she would maybe totally ruin the dress if I bought the new one.I think being drunk helped me here but after a bit of a discussion she agreed to let me get a bit of chocolate and strawberry topping on her in it & even seemed to maybe like the idea.Afterwards she would have a shower in it to clean up!!

When we got home I helped her change into it & we went to the kitchen to let the fun begin,I was so excited I was shaking  as I took out the sauce bottles from the pantry.My girlfriend said let me first and drizzled a bit of chocolate down her cleavage.I watched her as it ran down into the inside of the front of her dress,she told me to lick it,so I did.Anyway I couldn't wait to get more on the dress itself so I had my turn with the strawberry stuff.I just drizzled it straight down the outside of her boobs,& then took the chocolate from her & put a lot of that down her front as well.She laughed heaps while she stood there & it dripped right down the front of the dress & onto the floor.Then she just ran into the bathroom ,turned on the shower& hopped in.I followed her & watched her rub in all the sauce as she rinsed under the water.It washed off leaving coloured blotches all down the front.I joined her in their next & won't share any more of that story.

Anyway like some of you other guys on here I thought my girl would never so fully indulge my fetish but in the end she did & I love her even more than ever because she did.Don't give up this has taken nearly 4 years.Hopefully there is more to come for me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]