Wetlook-Online

Message # 54759.3.1

Subject: Note Re:No Subject

Date: Thu 28/06/12 17:54:14 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've only ever used Internet Explorer, and the biggest problem I have seen is an occasional (rare) load failure. If there is a problem, especially when attempting to post to the forum, it likely has nothing to do with your browser (unless it's REALLY old) and much more to do with your internet connection. If you connect via proxy (which I believe is what happens when you use AOL), you can have problems.

Anything in a website's code which cares about the requester's IP will have problems, and I believe this forum does care about your IP when you want to post something. When you connect via proxy, the forum will see requests from one or more of the proxy servers (could be different IPs); stuff based on knowing your IP may get confused/broken. When you connect directly, all the requests your browser makes are seen by the forum as coming consistently from one IP - that of your computer or that of your local NAT router/firewall (if you are using one); stuff based on knowing your IP works smoothly. There may also be issues with cookies working properly through a proxy server (relevant for a lot of this forum's functionality, but probably even more so when you want to post to it).

It's possible that when Nigel started blocking IPs to defend against our anonymous nuisance from France, some of the blocked IPs span AOL servers or other proxy services.

The only other possibility: have you got cookies disabled? I think this site kinda depends on cookies enabled to work smoothly.

Bottom line: if you are connecting through AOL or a proxy server, you may have problems; if you connect direct with an up-to-date browser (any version of Chrome would count as up-to-date) and you have cookies enabled, there should be no reason you'd have a problem.

In reply to Message (54759.3) None Re:No Subject

By Magician - uu Thu 28/06/12 15:04:44 GMT

I've had the same problem. Not been able to post for months-I use google chrome and just thought my pc was broken. Managed to post this via iPhone. Any ideas what is going on ?
In reply to Message (54759) Happy No Subject

By soggybottom - us Wed 27/06/12 16:36:28 GMT

I usually get into this website via AOL. I have been unable to make any comments or communicate for several months now. I have a new computer and for some reason cannot access the forum via AOL. Now I'm going to try to post a message here via Internet Explorer to see if it goes through.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]