minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 15:28:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 20180.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Actually, thinking about it...

Date: Sun 08/01/06 04:53:44 GMT

Name: Vanwetthe2nd us

Email: s_vankirk2002@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Webshots leave little doubt that more ppl like getting wet in clothes than had been previously anticipated. The captions also indicate that as well. It does seem that more wet pictures than ever have been posted recently which may indicate a trend. And pertaining to Mike, the girl who expressed interest in wet clothes is not as uncommon as we once thought. I have found that females do talk about wet clothes and encounters whether they be personally interested in that or not.

I have overheard conversations among women about wet clothed encounters. This an abridged re-telling of this story by a very attractive young woman about she and her friend in their flooded parking lot situation... a heavy shower obviously had flooded an area adjacent to their car. The option existed to take a much longer route around the flooded area, which the teller of the story made clear was the more sensible thing to do. She ended up wading through anyway with her shoes removed complaining that her stocking feet got wet. She clearly admitted this did NOT please her at all, or under pretense as told from that perspective, that I strongly suspect. She explained, "I can not understand why she (her friend) didn't take off her (expensive?) high heels? It just got deeper and deeper to the point her shoes were really getting wet. (she had just her nylons, she said, that getting just nylons wet wasn't as bad, and that she should have never listened to her) I stopped again to remind her that she'd better take her shoes off before they get ruined. She insisted it didn't matter, they were already wet. We kept going in more and more until it got so deep it went all the way above her ankles, still with her heels on!" (she kept ranting about the heels like it was such a terrible thing) She continued to explain that she never at least took them off to let the water out before getting in the car. "I was shocked, after we put the groceries in the car, she just gets in and drives in them all the way back to my house.. with the wet shoes still on. How could she stand it?" This is a true story, one of the best wet shoe encounters I've heard, wish I had been there to see it.

There would be enough to fill several pages, singing hymns at an outside Church service (Georgia) in a heavy downpour, some scrambled for cover, the rest just kept singing and got completely soaked.. a mean school bus driver who "made" the girls walk through deep water exactly where the bus was stopped! My former best friend's sister showed me several pictures of she and two girlfriends who went for a clothed swim at Daytona beach in January 1979. She explained to me that they did not have their swimsuits, had not planned for a swim, then decided to just go in with their clothes on. It was chilly, one picture her friends wearing long (completely wet) dresses. And another of my friend's sister closer up wearing jeans and a heavy sweater that looked incredible soaked. The pictures showed them in and out of the water. If I can find a way to get in touch, I'll ask her to post it on webshots to share. The farmer's daughter (yes true) when I was in my teens back in the 70's took a short cut through the farm pond fully dressed in jeans, halter, socks and platforms. Her uncle was most embarrassed by this (one of the farmers) everybody talked about it.. that it was so intentional.. that she must be "crazy". I know all the boys loved it! Again back in the 70's in high school, a female I knew from class was on her way to the bus after school. It had been raining heavily, she detoured just off the sidewalk stepping off the curb near a storm drain where the water was flowing. She remained for several moments watching the moving water furl around her ankles, and a rather playfully lifting of one shoe which splashed the surface slightly, then plunging back in for a final few moments. She got on the bus.. I got on (the wrong) bus literally heart pounding rushing in just to get a seat next to her. All I remember from then was just "hi" and a few words exchanged. The distraction proved to be a bit consuming, the only time I have ever experienced close up how utterly beautiful wet nylons look upon a sexy, pretty female, but only the ankles. (not complaining, her ankles were sexy) She definitely noticed I was aware. I could feel some tension in the air and was silent, although she appeared well composed seated with her hands folded properly over her books in her lap. There was also my sister who always seemed to end up in a pond or creek but family members do not count!  haha!

While I attended college back in 1989, I was amazed at how freely girls liked talking about sex just being friends without strings attached, and stuff we thought was sexy. I had initiated several conversations about wet clothes. Although women do not seem so willing to open the subject with a man, they will once the subject is opened. I In this way I heard about several encounters that really did prove that some females do in fact go in the water intentionally (or find reason)in their clothes just for the sake of getting them wet for their own erotic pleasure. On the other hand, women do not appreciate gaping male strangers looking at them, nor the humiliation of forced entry into the water. My friend Jen (name changed), a cute tall slender freshman 18 yrs old admitted to her penchent to "go in staight" as she called it. I had called on the telephone, telling her about my day as it went. Once in a blue moon I will have this irresistible urge. Today my brother asked me to do some irrigation work as a favor (for pay) It was hot, so I just got the urge to walked into the retention pond with my clothes on. She literally gasped, "You went in straight?" I answered yes! (strange I have not been since.. only when it's irresistible, then I do it) I took the opportunity to ask her if she ever tried that, maybe in the little stream by her house. She was silent.. finally said "No"! A few days later on the phone again she brought up the subject, "remember when you asked me about the little stream by my house? I lied", she laughs a little, "I have gone in, straight, i mean!" J. being a devout Catholic, felt guilty for lying, so I believe the is telling the truth. I did not ask her details, nor why she did it. It's just the fact that she did. She often wore smart clothes to class, a shorter skirt, fashion boots and nylons. That was 1989.

I have a young female friend who has introduced other friends of hers. I enjoy taking any opportunity to talk about wet clothing, only when it's apropos. More recently her friend explained upon being thrown in at a wedding reception in her bridesmaid dress, the feeling the dress immersed in water is awesome, but it was embarrassing. Her dress went see-through exposing everything in front of all the guests. Overall it was a humiliating experience, though she did again detail what went through her mind.. her anger being thrown in, to the surrender to the feeling of the water instantly saturating her dress, "tickling air bubbles", a serenity and calm, floating weightlessness. I thought that was very perceptive and sexy.

I apologize for the long message. Mike definitely introduce her. I caution you to introduce her to the wet community, which is mostly geared for men. Maybe it will eventually adapt more to a couples interest in the future. Please visit Eric's excellent wetlook couples page when you have a chance, http://www.wetclothingcouples.com/ I think ladies absolutely love the sensation of wet clothing more than we are aware of. I have no idea if your friend has a latent real interest, or just a curosity. I am convinced some ladies have that irrepressible urge or fetish that's as strong and erotic as we would imagine it to be. They just are not into the interest of other women getting wet, of course.. the wet community thus, not as attractive to them.

In reply to Message (20180.2.1) Hello Actually, thinking about it...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 07/01/06 19:39:56 GMT

The Webshots albums by Todd and Jennifer such as http://community.webshots.com/album/531446023hhrjxE are good examples. That is, the ones in particular where the two are in the water together. This shows clearly that wetlook has a place in a loving relationship. Those two are so, so lucky.
In reply to Message (20180.2) Hello Re: A girl who likes wetlook...

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 07/01/06 15:58:38 GMT

Akuna Video http://www.akunavideo.com/ have a lot of pictures, and Christian Gallati has his wonderful personal gallery from all the events he's been to: http://christian.nasse-klamotten.ch/

Wikipedia has a nice entry on Wetlook http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetlook (that I've worked on a bit ;) and see the first external link at the bottom, which may be all of what's left of Robbie's Wassterstoff. I am glad the most important page survived!

Swimming Fully Clothed, while predominantly male, has some interesting mixed-sex pages, e.g.:

http://lynx.phpwebhosting.com/~sgroi/sof/index.html

http://lynx.phpwebhosting.com/~sgroi/ss/index.html

They're not German pool parties but show a variety of events. Of course, one only need look at all the Webshots photos posted here on a routine basis (many thanks to everyone who does that!) which show how many people like getting wet in their clothes. I have saved a lot of images but sadly can't track them back to their originating URL; only a Mac can do that :) (and Firefox randomly wiped my history earlier!) (but I have preserved the names of quite a few choice albums though)

In reply to Message (20180) In Love A girl who likes wetlook...

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Sat 07/01/06 09:28:08 GMT

I had the most surpise thing happen to me this past week. I had a girl come to get a collision estimate from me, and while I was writing it up she asked me if I had been to this specific swimming area (TVA Boone Dam) where bunches of people go swimming at. I said yes, and she hesitated a bit, but asked me if I was the one she had seen on many occasions this past summer swimming in jeans and all. Not too surprised I said yes, again she hesitated and asked if I like swimming in clothes (She had seen me many times doing that), and again I said yes. Well she went on to say she found a great intrest in my swimming attire and wanted to know if I could introduce her into what we all know as wetlook. So, I agreed. What I am looking for is (and I seen them posted here in the past), pictures of German pool parties showing everyone swimming in clothes. I have some pics. myself, but dont know how I saved them. It would take a long time to locate them. Can you guys send me some pics, links, or whatever? I remeber seeing some good ones several months ago.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]