Wetlook-Online

Message # 21651.17

Subject: Hello Re: just curious about the lives of wetlookers

Date: Sat 08/04/06 01:40:25 GMT

Name: Vanwetthe2nd us

Email: s_vankirk2002@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What a fascinating collection of responses here. Maybe I am not as normal as most, I am a guitarist from the Mid Hudson region in NY. That should say it all, ah he's one of those from there! haha  I have always been fascinated by water since I can remember, and the responses here indicate that most began at an early stage. For me that came a little later, at age 12 that I became aware that some of my friends got wet in their clothes (on purpose) and I was introduced to it. Maybe I lived in a weird neighborhood. Through our teens we did not recognize getting wet as a "wet fetish". It was just something we did. Often when our group was hanging out near the pond (at the disapproval of our parents) we would dare each other on how far we would go in, always starting with getting the shoes and socks wet, maybe we had nothing better to do, and in winter we'd eventually soak our boots falling through thin ice on purpose over known shallow water. Then would be the dare up to our knees, waist, or chest.. for no stated purpose at all, but it always seemed to be not all the way in, leaving just a portion of clothing dry, sometimes wearing a coat.. it was whatever we had on and in every season. The girls were not as willing to volunteer, however seemed to avail themselves easily enough to be caught and pulled in or pushed in, never all the way. We never threw them in. On a few certain occasions, the girls did wade in on their own. Man we were strange, and now after so many years, I wonder if any of us would feel comfortable talking about this with each other?

Which brings me to Mk's comments, always interesting to read your comments, MK. Thanks for the insights and laughs. I believe a very high probability exists that the majority of wetlookers are repressed, but still have the same urges. Why would a repressed person talk about anything? They are repressed, dammit, maybe worse !! haha !! The wetlookers who taIk about it have either overcome their obstacles, or feel compelled to seek and understand their impulses. I have in my life, heard of (stories overheard, and first person) of ladies (I enjoy mentioning the ladies esp dressed in stockings cause it's more rare and I love stockings on a woman's legs) who have soaked themselves from just shoes to everything, on purpose.. such as the lady who waded a flooded parking lot with her heels and stockings and who refused to take off her heels at the prompting of her lady friend and at the expense or ruining them.. mentioning only two incidents but it goes on and on. I remember in college, a girl who waded off the curb in deep flowing runoff on the street completely overflowing her lower heeled leather loafers. (shorts and pantyhose too this was the 70's) Was that by accident? Would she feel comfortable talking about that? hell no!! chances are probably not!   

It used to be sometimes in spring when streams run high, and especially on a sunny mild afternoon walking home from school. I sometimes would have the irresistible urge to go in. I still can not completely understand, because this defies logic, the chill of cold water invading fabric, maybe a coat, and liking it. The most difficult admission seems to be the fact we do it because it just plain feels good in some way, and/or looks good, and somehow associated with sexual arousal at some level. Not usually just plain fun... it involves some form of sexual arousal from trace to very intense depending upon the person. It is always there. I have a dear friend who has admitted she never carries an umbrella, her excuse for getting wet. When the forecast calls for thunderstorms, she hopes it will come down in sheets, the more the better, and she takes her time from her car to wherever in anything she may be wearing until completely drenched. She's cool, a most highly intelligent, lovely person.. no sense, like me. I would not wish to be any other way, I enjoy what I will and applaud everybody here who have the balls to contribute to this great forum.

Normal is an arbitrary statistic derived from perceived cultural values, and lifestyles. Why? because lifestyle is not absolute, it is arbitrary. If the world is defined as crazy, then Normal will be crazy, right? Those who deviate too far are labelled as abnormal, and why should I care? I am a musician, so I tend to see the world through a musician's eyes. The Beatles showed the world it's fine to be different, we should try to understand and tolerate difference. (ie "All you need is love", "Hello Goodbye") Normal should not be an issue. The real issue should be those who impose death and misery upon humanity for lack of understanding. I call that abnormal, end of story.

In reply to Message (21651) Hello just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By maurice - uu Thu 06/04/06 17:09:08 GMT

i was just wondering if many of you (us) lead what our cultures percieve as normal lives? or has wetlook or other factors made you feel different? i think my own life has not been as mainstream as my friends im just wondering if this view is shared by others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]