minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 28/04/24 23:11:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 21861.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Holiday Homes with Private Indoor Pools???

Date: Wed 19/04/06 14:12:23 GMT

Name: P gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's a 'hideaway' cottage, so you're left alone. Pool is 6ft at deep end, 3 ft at shallow. They appreciate you keeping the water in the poool, not in the house. There's no pool shower etc but I've had some nice clothed showers in the downstairs bathroom......

Alternatively, there's a couple of places in Norfolk(look in the Country Holidays website) - one in Bacton, one in Mundesley. Bigger and more expensive. I've stayed at Bacton - that one has a pool shower etc and a sauna....

In reply to Message (21861.1.1) Question Re: Re: Holiday Homes with Private Indoor Pools???

By Squirt - gb Wed 19/04/06 05:00:53 GMT

Hi

Can you tell us a bit more about this wonderful place.  Is there a "maid service"  to clean and change sheets,  or do they just leave you to your own devices?  Is there a tumble dryer to dry all the wet clothes?

Also how deep is the swimming pool,  I see it's 4 by 8 meters,  is it just 3 or 4 feet deep?  Is there a toilet and or shower near the pool?

Would like to hear more please.

Thanks in advance

Squirt

In reply to Message (21861.1) Hello Re: Holiday Homes with Private Indoor Pools???

By P - gb Tue 18/04/06 14:53:36 GMT

Blagdon hill, Martinstown. Expensive but totally amazing. Been there 3 times for a short break. Never saw any of the local scenry. Spent the whole time swimming in clothes.
In reply to Message (21861) Question Holiday Homes with Private Indoor Pools???

By Tone - gb Mon 17/04/06 10:39:32 GMT

Hi All, Does anyone have any ideas where in thed UK theres a holiday home/cottage that has its own private indoor pool (not Shared) so we can get away and have a private wetlook session?  If not any producers now of any hireable pools?               Tone

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]