minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 29/04/24 00:40:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24496.2.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: OMG, I'm THAT stupid and I wanted you to know-THANKS! ;)

Date: Thu 31/08/06 22:26:34 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here's the good part. My first computer was an Acorn BBC Micro, with a three button mouse. Next, a 486 PC, down to a two button MS-compatible mouse. Finally, a Macintosh, right down to just the one button. Sheesh :-P

I guess it depends on your view of DOS, a fair portion of my DOS software used the mouse: MS-DOS 6 EDIT and QBasic (but not Borland Turbo C 1 and 2, dagnabbit), DOS Shell, Neopaint, many games (e.g. X-Wing, Descent, Commander Keen IV, Worms). And Windows 3.11, since all that was was a DOS program anyway.

Drag and drop I probably first used in Windows 3.11, but like many GUI ideas, Windows 3.11 was very under-developed. Drag and drop in Windows to this day is still many years behind the Macintosh where it originated (System 7.5's Drag Manager and the best drag and drop API to date), and right-click support in Windows 3.11 software was very sketchy (most of 3.11 was very sketchy). Windows 95 was where all the ideas started to really come together on the Windows platform, but Notepad to this day still lacks the ability to drag-rearrange text; again, that's been on the Mac since System 7.5.

Drag and drop is best experienced on the Mac, but occasionally it works in Windows, such as being able to drag images to the desktop from browsers. Windows even copied Apple's clipping system, as scrap files, but completely screwed it up and made it useless. Woo.

The other crap thing about Windows is ctrl for keyboard shortcuts! Too easy to hit ctrl instead of shift. I just closed this tab with ctrl-W instead of shift-w, BUT, the new Undoclosetab for Firefox restored the tab ALONG WITH everything I'd typed. It has never done that before, awesome!!!!

In reply to Message (24496.2.3) Scatter OMG, I'm THAT stupid and I wanted you to know-THANKS! ;)

By the chiller - de Thu 31/08/06 12:44:40 GMT

Yes, It's true, I've never tried this procedure - believe it!

Maybe it's because I then started on Pc with good old DOS?!

I still can't get used to this 'Windows clicks' - though it's mostly a good thing...

When a page disabled pic saving, like i.e. OMP, I saved THE WHOLE PAGE on HD and later moved the wanted pics

with sth. like a Data Commander, and then deleted the page where it was from.

Now I know better - thanks to you :)

(After all, I'm smart - sometimes. Muahahaha!)

In reply to Message (24496.2) Hello downloading? have you ever heard of drag-and-drop?

By aquant - uu Wed 30/08/06 07:54:11 GMT

ever heard of drag-and-drop?

it's the method where you left-click (keep the mousebutton pressed!) a pic in an open browser window

and pull (drag) it into another open window (eg of an open folder) next to the browse window

or on the desktop while pressing the left mousebutton and releasing it to "drop" the pic into your destination folder.

Voilá! There it is! No right-clicking or download procedures necessary.

The format is still jpeg!

Now doubleclick the pic symbol to open the pic in the program you've assigned jpeg to.

Sorry I know that's such a basic technique but I still have to explain it at length here,

as it seems.

In reply to Message (24496) Hello AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! webshots

By beller - uu Wed 30/08/06 01:24:29 GMT

Webshots has changed, for the worse, no more downloadings, anybody know what format they're using????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]