MyWetloook

Message # 27337

Subject: Hello 40+ new video releases

Date: Wed 07/02/07 17:50:54 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Many of you have been emailing me to ask me to update the tv tapes listings and other video lists and infos. Sorry it has taken so long to update things (6 months) - I have been kinda busy setting up new sites recently.

Anyway, I have updated all the TV tape  listings. There were some interesting new shows recently....i.e. the old "Bob's Your Uncle" wet wedding gameshow made a comeback in Spain and they did 15 new wet wedding shows in 2006, and the daily dunktank scenes on the "Eat Bulaga" show from the Philippines are a new thing. They have been dunking the girls on that show for 25 years, but it is only in the last 6 months that I was able to tape Filipino shows, cos they only  just just made those channels available on satellite in the USA. I have so many overseas channels to tape these days, I tend to miss all the great wetlook scenes that happen on the U.S. soap operas, so Jason and Waterspaniel have been doing a great job at collecting some really good u.s. soap opera scenes recently and trading their tapes with me. Anyway....these are the latest tv clips captured on tape/DVD.

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/LATWM.TXT

More to come soon.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]