MyWetloook

Message # 30629

Subject: Read This Women in wetlook

Date: Tue 31/07/07 09:56:40 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TMDuQS2VkM&mode=related&search=

We have been kicking this idea of women in wetlook around for some time. Some people say that women are not interested, others say that they like it as much as men do. I'm sure the answer lies somewhere in the middle. I have been watching a lot of the Utube postings on this site. Some of those party videos are pretty good. I copied and pasted a Utube that I saved. I can't believe that these girls are not enjoying themselves. If they didn't think that they looked sexy they certainly would not get into the pool. They wouldn't even go there. These women are having fun.

It could be that women who don't like doing these things are not adventursome. I love to fly; some women wouldn't think of it. I am a competitive pistol shooter; some would never consider that. Everyone has different tastes. Seems that if you are considering marrying someone you would figure out if you are compatable in ALL of the important ways.

Check out the link above and tell me if they are having fun.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]