minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 02/05/24 23:19:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 31996.12.1

Subject: Hello There may be a couple of issues.

Date: Wed 10/10/07 14:19:30 GMT

Name: SquirtUK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have been following this thread with great interest.

I would love to have the opertunity to swim in a pool clothed,  along with my other half,  but have always run into the problem of authority not allowing the practise.

I know it can be done,  as in school I took part in survival training,  which involved swimming in my local public swimming pool in increasing amount of "normal" clothing.  However I'm guessing it was always very limited.

A couple of reasons why public pools do no generally aloow such things are:-

A) Residue from soap powder in clothes (phosphates I think)  can have an adverse effect on the balance of the chemicals in the pool.  (washing machines are not actually very good at rinsing clothes fully).

B) Sweat and other bodily wastes that have sat in clothing and festered for a while can be a bit on the nasty side.  Yes,  I know that's what the chlorine is for,  but 1 suit of sweaty clothes could equal a large number of normal bathers as far as such things are concerned  ( and some swimming pools have a very strict you MUST shower before you enter the pool,  to try and deal with the sweat issue)

C) (OK,  I recoginse this is more than 2!)  swimming in clothes is more tiring than without.  Many public pools are concerned about your health and safety and not drowing!

Some swiming pools (mostly in Europe)  do allow a day of "swim in your clothes if you want to"  but only at the end of the season,  when they are going to close down.

There was a fashion many years ago for swimming in cut off jeans,  but that was stopped because of two many cotton fibres clogging up the works!

having said all of that I was in the states a few years ago,  and did not think about just diving in a hotel pool clothed.  I would have had nothing to loose ( as a stranger in town)  and a lot of enjoyment to gain.  Bugger!

In reply to Message (31996.12) Question Why should anybody have a problem with it anyway?

By ieWet - us Wed 10/10/07 02:38:09 GMT

I'm just curious, if they did make you get out, what's the rationale? Rod and Elizabeth, did you ask the party-poopers in Vegas what the problem was when you were kicked out? Could it be the perceived health issues, or the perception by some that clothed swimming is somehow strange or "tacky," making the pool a less desirable place for non-wetlookers? Other reasons such as "it clogs the filter" are bogus - you'd have to be wearing some pretty rag-tag clothes to shed enough thread to clog a huge pool filter. I can understand the possibility of people not used to wetlook thinking we're weird, but what really is the difference as far as the pool is concerned with swimming clothed or in a swimsuit? If clothing is that abhorrent or unhealthful, you'd think they'd require nude swimming. :)

I swam clothed at 5 am in a guest ranch pool when I was 13. It was a blast!

In reply to Message (31996) Hello Hotel Pools

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 07/10/07 18:59:13 GMT

I don't like business trips and fortunately I don't have to go often, but recently I discovered one advantage: swimming fully clothed in a hotel pool. I have only traveled twice since, but in both hotels nobody cared. I swam on multiple occasions for about half an hour in jeans, T-shirt and a longsleeve T-shirt. The staff was certainly aware of it, but did not say anything. Was I just lucky?

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]