minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 03/05/24 03:56:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 44940.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:I'm sure they do their job... I can't wait for the pictures too

Date: Sun 27/06/10 13:39:02 GMT

Name: wetbob lt

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Its good idea about Kiev. Actualy in Lithuania Vilnius the new public fountain in the center of city has opened couple months ago. It is not far from my office so I often see people bathing in it especialy now then the wather is hot. And the weather forecast for next 10 days is optimistic. The problem is that most of them are underage, but I believe If you can wait for longer time you may catch good view. I actualy think about  real time webcam cats on internet, but the second problem is that my office is bit too far, ant the building in from of fountain is Kempinski hotel so I doubt about posibility put webcamera on theyr building.
In reply to Message (44940.1.1) None Re:I'm sure they do their job... I can't wait for the pictures too

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 27/06/10 09:40:09 GMT

I currently have 2 camera guys filming candid wetlook in Moscow for the past month..."doing their job" as you quaintly put it.

But they are only shooting video....not still photos,... cos it is kinda pointless to shoot stills at these events, cos you can find tons of stills already on the net, so my camera team are focusing on shooting video footage only. We hope to release the new 2010 scenes later this summer.

If anybody else wants to join our team and get a free camcorder plus travel expenses and lots of other goodies ... just email me.

The good news is....the weather has been pretty good in Moscow recently, so lots of good footage have already been captured on video.

The bad news is....Kiev in the Ukraine has had even better weather and much more wetlook, that we have not been able to capture so far ... because we lost our main camera guy in the Ukraine (Oleg) last year...he retired and moved overseas....and we have not been able to find any new camera guys in Kiev since 2008, and so we have missed a lot of good stuff in Kiev so far this year....but we captured a ton of new stuff from Moscow already.  So...if you are wetlook fan and live in Kiev....contact me if you want to join our camera team, and you will be well compensated for your labor time and footage.

MK

In reply to Message (44940.1) Thumbs Up I'm sure they do their job... I can't wait for the pictures too [nt]

By plonss - nl Sun 27/06/10 07:18:55 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (44940) Pictures Unseen heat in Moscow

By wetbob - lt Sun 27/06/10 07:16:02 GMT

I have just read an article about a big heat wave that hit Moscow this weekend. The temperature is up to 40 degrees of Celcius (104 Fahrenheit). I believe public fountains must be full of people. I hope photographers are doing their job and we are going to see many nice pictures soon.

http://c0170361.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/1369231_95908_ea12e27f82_l.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.090 seconds to generate ]