minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 28/04/24 22:36:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 46694.2

Subject: None Re:a new aspect of wetlook?

Date: Wed 03/11/10 09:43:03 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ummm....it is very entertaining and interesting, but I can't see how any of the wetlook producers including myself would want to be doing this, because here's the problem....this would require incredibly expensive camera equipments ($10,000 and up) and there would be zero chance of being able to sell any media you produce using that concept, so no chance to recover your costs to buy that equipment.

FYI...normal video cameras that most producers use, can shoot video at 30 frames per second (U.S. cameraa) or 24 frames per second (European PAL cameras). If you are a more affluent producer than you may have the higher end cameras that can shoot video in high speed shutter mode, which will be 60 or 50 frames per second, but even with high speed shutter mode on most video cameras, that will not produce the effects you see in that balloon popping video.

To produce that kind of balloon popping video requires an incredibly high speed camera that can shoot video like you see when they shoot speeding bullets or consumer reports industry shooting car crash tests etc.Those kinds of cameras can shoot video at 2000 to 10,000 frames per seconds and you are talking major bucks to buy those kinds of high speed cameras....i.e. $10,000 and up for cameras like that.

So...work the math....if a producer spends the money to buy a special camera like that, the end result is that all he can do is produce a 20 second clip that nobody is going to buy....cos no wetlook fan wants to buy a 20 second clip....so all he can do with that clip is post it to Youtube.....to entertain and amuse people....which is nice....but who can afford to buy very expensive camera gear in order to produce media that has no commercial viablity and that nobody wants to buy.

But I agree with you....the imagery looks very entertaining.......and if somebody wants to send me 10 grand to buy the camera gear, then I will shoot some scenes like that for you all to see.....but I would need a sponsor to buy the camera for me, cos this is not a commercially viable subject matter for a wetlook producer to do.

The producers have to weigh their budgets versus what they can achieve with those budgets....and try to get the biggest end result and biggest bang for their buck......take the Wetlook Pool Parties that EuroWAM TEAM has been doing this year at http://www.wetlookparty.eu -- those pool parties are expensive to arrange, at an average cost of $2000 per party, but for 2 grand we get 14-16 girls and the end result is over 2hrs of great wetlook pool party footage, and with the great support of the fans from this forum who buy those clips we are able to recover our costs in time to pay for the next pool party etc.....so that is a concept that is viable and allows us to stage those events and entertain the fans for 2hrs etc.  Spending 2 grand to get 2hrs of wetlook party footage with 14-16 girls makes good sense...but spending 10 grand on a camera that only gets us a short clip that nobody will want to buy, is not a viable thing for a producer to do....cos we know that our fans would rather see 16 girls in the pool for 2hrs, than to see 1 girl in a 10 second videoclip.

FYI there are a gazillion wetlook ideas that have never been done so far...and I would love to do them....but I can't see how the fans would be able to support those ideas......e.g take 3D video for example. I would love to start making 3D videos, cos all the latest moves like Avatar and Piranha and SAW 7 are now made in 3D...and now Panasonic has made the first 3D video camera that is available for consumers to buy....and while the camera is expensive ($21,000) that is not what is holding me back from buying it....cos the biggest drawback is that there is no consumer level editing software for it yet, and this technology does not use the old cardboard anamorphic red and blue paper glasses that you buy in bulk for 10 cents each and can send to customers for free, and it requires expensive 3D glasses, and this new 3D tech requires expensive 3D glasses costing $100 etc....so the cost of the glasses make it totally unviable for me to produce media in 3D...cos nobody will want to pay $10 for a clip, and then have to pay $100 to buy the glasses to watch it in 3D. My cable tv company found that out recently...when they broadcast the recent World Cup Soccer events in 3D on special 3D tv channels on my cable system....i.e. nobody wanted to subscribe to that  cos the glasses were too expensive to buy ...and you also needed to buy a 3DTV monitor that costs 10 grand too etc.

Anyway.....keep the ideas coming...but bear in mind that we are not big budget hollywood people and our budgets are very tiny.

MK

In reply to Message (46694) Idea a new aspect of wetlook?

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.co gy Wed 03/11/10 06:18:28 GMT

Website: http://www.break.com/index/best-slow-motion-balloon-pop-ever.html

I don't know if this has been seen before, and I don't know if this concept has been thought of before.  Furthermore, i don't know if the link will establish properly?  With all of that being said, i add the link one more time, to see if it works.  I suppose this might be something more for the notice of the producers, I'd be curious to see if it catches on...

Bouncing

http://www.break.com/index/best-slow-motion-balloon-pop-ever.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]