minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 30/04/24 17:42:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 51007.3.2

Subject: None Re:Technical problems with this forum recently?

Date: Sun 17/07/11 14:28:59 GMT

Name: Newwet fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well orange/france telecom are know here to be overpriced and crappy, and as i can see they are complete asses, it wasn't completly unexpected.

I want to apologize about that Nigel, i'm a bit ashamed to have such an idiot like that for compatriot. Thanks for taking care of our beloved forum!

I'd like to send him a message, if i'm allowed to, Nigel (If you don't want me too, just delete my post, i'll understand; i'll translate it in english too):

Mon gars, que tu soit mécontent qu'on t'interdise de poster ici est une chose, mais emmerder TOUT le monde c'est vraiment nul. Ça t’empêches de dormir la nuit? Si oui vas consulter, visiblement tu as des troubles qui nécessitent un traitement. Sinon agis comme un adulte, tournes la page, ce n'est pas la mort, trouve toi un endroit ou tu puisses poster et voir des images/vidéos qui te conviennent plutôt que d'emmerder tout le monde ici. Merci.

Translation for you guys:

Hey dude, i can understand that you are mad for being forbbiden posting here, but you don't have to screw with EVERYONE here, that's really lame. Des it really bother you to not be able to post here? If so, you'd better see a schrink, you might have some issues, and you need treatment. You should act as an adult, just forget about here and find a place where you can post and see the things you like, it's better for you and for us than screwing with everyone here. Thanks.

In reply to Message (51007.3) ADMIN Re:Technical problems with this forum recently?

By Nigel Forum Admin - nigel@wetlook.com gb Sun 17/07/11 13:07:04 GMT

Hi, we've had a DDoS attack for at lest the last 24 hours. Finally got it under control, although it is still going on. Almostly certainly the same French idiot who only wants to see baptism's in jeans on here.

His last known IP was 83.197.10.245. France Telecom/Orange refuse to take any action against him at present, but if anyone is in his area, then I leave it up to you what to do about this pathetic loser.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (51007) Question Technical problems with this forum recently?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 17/07/11 12:49:59 GMT

Is it just me, or has anyone else had problems accessing this forum lately?

For the past several days, I've experienced intermittent problems (actually more often than not) with this forum where pages fail to load or load very slowly. It's only with this site, so I don't believe it's a problem on my end.

This is currently my third attempt to post a message about it (previous two attempts failed).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]