MyWetloook

Message # 51065.1.1

Subject: None Re:Thailand information please

Date: Fri 22/07/11 10:39:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I would agree that Chiang Mai is the best place to go for the river rafting and elephant riding stuff.....cos this year we were in Chiang Mai and my friend Darryl took his girlfriend river rafting and elephant riding & washing the elephants...which provided him with lots of wetlook opportunities.

If you are in Chiang Mai, the best place to go to fully clothed swimming is to go where all the locals go on weekends, to the Maesa waterfalls park...which is a 30 minute cab ride out of town.

If you are in Pattaya....I would avoid swimming in Pattaya beach....cos as all the locals know, Pattaya Beach is an "open sewer" these days and very polluted. FYI, the city sewer system broke down in the mid 90's and so for the last 15-20 years they have been pumpiing raw sewage diriectly onto the beach and in the sea....so no locals want to go swimming on Pattaya Beach, cos of the risk of diseases. The better thing to do is to take a 10 minute cab ride across the other side of town and go to nearby Jomtien Beach....or take a 40 minute ride to go to the beach resort at Bangsaen Beach. FYI...most of the hotels in Pattaya are going to throw you out if you swim in their pools fully clothed.....this happened to Weinerking and I in 2010 when we hired some local girls and tried to use the hotel pool.....i.e. you can do it for about 15 minutes...before hotel security will ask you to leave etc. The only chance you have for using a hotel pool fully clothed is to go to the weekly foam and pool parties that are held every Saturday night at the Hard Rock Cafe pool in Pattaya. Cos they set up their weekly foam party next to the pool and then allow the fully clothed people to wash off in the pool and swim etc.

MK

In reply to Message (51065.1) None Re:Thailand information please

By buddha - uu Fri 22/07/11 08:10:28 GMT

i go to thailand a lot my wifes thai the best plaice is pattaya knowone looks twice at you on the beech if you go in fully clothed all the thai people do (well most)

late night swimming is good in the hotel pools (if you bung the security gaurd a few hundred baht they dont mind) plus if you want a local girl to join you well what the hell .??

chang mai is the best plaice for elephant tracking also white water rafting its best to fly there from bangkok its only one hour

In reply to Message (51065) Help Me Thailand information please

By Jean-Luc - uu Fri 22/07/11 06:24:45 GMT

Hi gentle guys,

I plan to spent my holidays in Thailand. Please help me with your information, where people go swimming in casual clothes, because I only saw pictures of common tourists with swimming clothes.

And where can I do elefant riding in a river?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Yours Jean-Luc

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]