Wetlook-Online

Message # 52547.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:posted some days before

Date: Thu 01/12/11 19:28:35 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MK I think it's entirely feasable that a second bucket was thrown at her.  I think what is happening here is that there is at least one Gatorade bucket on each side of the field - at least one for each team.  So, is sounds reasonable that someone got the bucket from the other side of the field and dumped it on her.
In reply to Message (52547.1.1) None Re:posted some days before

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 01/12/11 16:20:28 GMT

This is a real mystery...cos there is no evidence that Erin actually got a Gatorade soaking herself...and you wonder whether she faked it....cos look at the actual moment of the Gatorade soaking on that 2nd clip. Erin does not get the any Gatorade on her...and she is standing off to the side and the gatorade only goes on the guys...not her. Look at her hair...it is completely dry right after the Gatorade gets dumped on the guys...so it completely missed her. It is only later in that cellphone clip that she appears wet....so what happened. Either somebody else dumped a 2nd gatorade bucket on her later, that nobody captured on video, or Erin faked this by wetting her own hair, in order to make it look good for her interview....so....the gatorade clearly misses her and her hair is still dry afterwards...yet it is wet later on in that cellphone clip....so it looks like she faked it and staged this for her later interview...to make it look good.

MK

In reply to Message (52547.1) Info posted some days before [nt]

By plonss - nl Thu 01/12/11 06:07:50 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (52547) Thumbs Up erin andrews

By soakfan - us Thu 01/12/11 05:31:31 GMT

gets a gatorade bath

http://soakkfann.blogspot.com/ Thumbs Up

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]