Wetlook-Online

Message # 54539.2

Subject: None Re:Possible wetlook alert

Date: Thu 07/06/12 15:48:57 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I love it......you take 2 of the worst elements on tv....i.e. a parody of the worst tv reality show of all time, Jersey Shore, and instead of using the real characters "The Situation" and "Snookie"....you create parodies of those characters and have "The Complication" and "Nooki"....and then you add the worst  and cheesiest CGI shark effects that Syfy Channel are famous for.....and you have the ingredients for making the worst tv movie ever made.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/05/jersey-shore-shark-attack-trailer-the-worst-best-film-of-all-tim/

Here's a tip for the producers at SyFy Channel film productions.......if you want to get good ratings and get loads of people to watch your garbage productions.....

1) Don't hire an actress to play a parody of Snookie.......hire the real Snookie.....cos millions of people hate her so much they will all tune in and cheer to see her get eaten by a shark......and

2) Make a sequel called "Kardashians Shark Attack".....cos millions would love to see them get eaten by a shark too.

MK

In reply to Message (54539) Note Possible wetlook alert

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 06/06/12 22:51:36 GMT

Movie "Jersey Shore Shark Attack" has a wet t-shirt contest scene. Possibly lame... the movie looks pretty bad. Anyway, scheduled broadcast this Saturday 9pm EDT, Canada's SPACE channel.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]