MyWetloook

Message # 54693.3.1.1

Subject: None Re:DIE Quizshow

Date: Thu 21/06/12 14:51:28 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Gunnar

Is that a regular feature on Die Quizshow.....cos I see that show has been on the air for many months....so do they do water games on that show every week, or is this the first time they did a water game.

Yeah.....things were much better in the 1990's....when you had the 100,000 DM Show doing water tank games every day....cos I have more than 40 of those wetlook scenes they did in 1994 and 1995, plus I also have 20-30 more scenes from the Dutch version of that same show (called "Staatsloterij Show" in Holland).

The 1990's was the best era for regular wetlook scenes happening every week on German TV shows....e.g. shows like Mann O Mann show, and Peep etc.

But the trend is the same in other countries too......i.e. all the great shows where wetlook happened every week are long gone now.....i.e. in Spain you used to have Que Apostamos and El Gran Fuego de la Oca and Grand Prix with wetlook every week. In France you used to have lots of wetlook every week on their long running show "Le BigDil Show" and in Italy you used to have Scommettiano Che and Ciao Darwin and Scherzi A Parte and Non E la RAI with wetlook every week....and now for the last 7 years we have not seen any nice shows like this any more.

Sadly....the best era of weekly wetlook gameshows has long gone.....and even when they do them these days....they are done in a really lousy way with boring clothings when they do shows like "Hole in the Wall" and "Wipeout"...which really suck as far as wetlook content goes.

I have lost interest in a lot of the shows we see today....cos it is mostly reality shows anyway. I prefer to record from those channels that specialize in showing vintage tv shows from the past.....i.e. in the USA we have 4 great digital channels that only show shows from the 50's to 70's....and those channels enable us to capture many old wetlook scenes that we missed in the past. I know they show vintage German shows in Germany too....cos recently they re-broadcast all 30 episodes of the classic "Klimbim" comedy series made in 1973 with Ingrid Steeger, and somebody posted all those shows to Rapidshare in very high quality and I was able to grab all those shows and find several wetlook scenes with Ingrid Steeger that I did not have.

BTW....I am still looking for a better copy of the 1964 German/U.S. film called "Die Tote von Beverly Hills":....cos my copy of the famous wetlook scene with Heidelinde Weiss is not very good....and I know that film sometimes airs on German movie channels.....so the first person who can record that film and send me a copy will get 20 of my dvds in exchange, or 30 hours of wetlook downloads from my Video Vault site.

MK

In reply to Message (54693.3.1) Dancing DIE Quizshow

By Gunnar - de Thu 21/06/12 13:29:47 GMT

Thank you for your kind regards!

Yes MK, it seems to me that they charged the same agency with their name as Volkswagen did for their slogan: "Das Auto."

BTW: Thank you for THEwambank.com!

In reply to Message (54693.3) Wow Wow, looks good!

By lover of female wetlook - nc-schraehe@netcologne.de de Thu 21/06/12 09:14:38 GMT

Very nice scene! Her clothes look already good, when dry (especially the shirt with the nice cleveage and her boobs), but when they get wet, it is really sexy. Thanks for that post.

Kindest regards

Hendrik

In reply to Message (54693) TV Sophia Thomalla

By Gunnar - de Thu 21/06/12 00:57:13 GMT

Website: http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beitrag/video/1666516/Die-Quizshow-vom-20-Juni-2012

Today on German TV: Sophia Thomalla ("actress", society girl whatever) falling into a pool. (starts at 81:00)

Since the 100.000 Mark Show (15 years ago) this is one of the very rare moments in German VIP-Gameshows with wetlook content!

(German, Austrian or Swiss IP necessary to watch on the ZDF Mediathek.)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]