minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 04:35:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 55923.1

Subject: None Re:Two of the weirdest wetlook videos ever!

Date: Fri 19/10/12 07:04:13 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Oh no....nobody beats the guy from Finland. The guy from FInland is a character that seems to live his life as a Monty Python character......i.e. nothing he does can be analyzed or explained....it is pure wackiness....cos he reminds me of Michael Palin's bearded character on Monty Python that always said "It's !!!" and the women in his videos all look like Monty Python women too....i.e. wearing silly clothing and looking like men in drag. So....the guy from Finland takes the cake as well as being the most bizarre character in the wetlook world. He cannot be comprehended...and he is not really a wetlook fan, cos he makes thousands of other videos that do not feature wetlook. So...the wetlook that happens in his video is merely incidental...and is not a deliberate wetlook strategy.

Now....the woman you cite in those 2 videos....she is totally sane and easy to understand what she is doing...and this has nothing to do with wetlook either. Just read the texts on her videos and look at her other videos.....she is basically a homeless person who is a "squatter"....who is occupying an abandoned house that is about to go into foreclosure...so she is squatting at this house that does not belong to her....until the bank sends the local sheriff to evict her and repossesses it. She says the house was owned by a friend  who later died....and the home has not had any repairs or maintenance since 1963....so everything is broken inside the house and none of the plumbing or bathrooms are working. So...what she is doing with that 2nd kiddie pool video is to make a "protest video"...where she is making a statement that she can't take a bath inside the house or do her laundry...cos nothing is working...so she is making a joke of that by washing her clothes in the kiddie pool instead.

Yes....I agree with you....she appears to be a performance artist or an out of work actress....cos she is not your average homeless person you see on the street. She seems to have expensive electronics .....a decent HD video camera and a PC and high end vidieo editing system...and look at the video of her wardrobe she stores in the garage....she has loads of costumes for theatrical performances.

It is somewhat ironic that she seems to have some talent as an actress and performer, and she has all the video gear and wardrobe she needs....and yet she is wasting her time producing video media for Youtube....while squatting in a house and not paying rent etc. She should use her production skills and acting talents to start her own website that could easily pay her rent...and then she would not be stuck in a rotting house that is falling to pieces and she could move to nicer accommodations.

Just look at her other videos...which seem to be professionally edited and produced.

Heck...I know many of my models who are merely amateurs at making their own videos and promoting themselves on the internet.....and they all live in swanky apartments in South Beach Miami and drive fancy sports cars.....

So....this lady needs to get a job....or promote herself better.....cos it is foolish to produce media for a billion dollar corporation like Youtube...when you are homeless.....i.e. work for yourself and make your own site...and not work for Youtube.

She seems to live in Las Vegas.....if she lived near me in Florida I would offer her a job as a spokemodel, producer and video editor....cos she has some talents there.

MK

In reply to Message (55923) Question Two of the weirdest wetlook videos ever!

By Amf - us Fri 19/10/12 05:28:16 GMT

Check these out.  A strange woman gets wet in a kiddie pool with clothes on.  She's kind of cute, but the videos are just bizarre, like that strange guy in Finland.  I think it might be performance art.  I'm not sure.  Not great wetlook, but I just had to share.  Maybe one of you has some insight into what the hell to make of this!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYTwWnmwyH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsBdRgAbws

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]