WetlookPro

Message # 57390.1.1

Subject: Pulsing A way around it

Date: Tue 19/03/13 12:46:40 GMT

Name: Bob gb

Email: bob@brwd.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have over 12,000 of my images that are publicly viewable on my Flickr account and, by default, all are set so they cannot be downloaded. This is to prevent the easy "stealing" of some of my high quaility portrait images that clients have purchased from me in the past.

I'm sorry that you are disapointed that you cannot "save as" directly from the Flickr page, but as you rightly say, it's quite easy to get round that if you have a basic photo-editing program on your computer.

What you do is:

Press the PRTSC (print screen ) key - sometimes need to press control or shift on some keyboards.

That will make a copy of what is on your screen and save it to your computer's clipboard memory.

Open up an application like Photoshop, Elements, or any half-decent image editing software and open up a NEW image file.

COPY - or control V    and the image that you have saved will load up. Its then a case of cropping around the photo to enlarge and crop to fit.

On an additional note, the majority of wetlook publishers charge money for people to see all of their images beyond samples. I have over 100 wetlook photos on Flickr, all taken by me and featuring amateur models - and they are all free for anyone to see!

In reply to Message (57390.1) Question Bob, your photos are great, but...

By Phoenix_Mike - pl Tue 19/03/13 11:20:11 GMT

why do you block downloading? This is usually done by people out of the wetlook community that don't post here and don't want wetlook enthusiasts to see and download their photos. You do post here. And if someone wants to steel a photo, they will do it despite such security measures. While true admirers of your work can't download the photos to view them when offline. Is there a reason?
In reply to Message (57390) Wink Smile Caught in the rain

By Bob - bob@brwd.co.uk gb Tue 19/03/13 11:06:24 GMT

Website: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69348459@N08/7220364398/

Caught in the rain

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69348459@N08/7220364398/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]