MyWetloook

Message # 58142.2.1.1

Subject: None ...a tip....try going to a Parade if the weather forecast is bad

Date: Tue 11/06/13 15:14:55 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, you are living in a monsoon country, Bangladesh, where it can rain torentially for many days without stopping, so you have loads of opportunities to see office girls in the rain for hours every day, plus in your country all the waterparks are withr fully clothed people and nobody wears bathing suits....so in your country it is rarer to see a girl in a bikini than to see girls in wet clothings.

I used to live in a monson country in the 1980's, when I lived in Taiwan for 3 years, and when the monsoon season came....it would rain torrentially for days without stopping, and the rain was so hard it was impossible for girls to use an umbrella, and when I would leave my office building to go home I would stand around in the streets and watch all the chinese office girls walking in the streets in their wet business suits, cos it rained so hard they saw no point in trying to stay dry so they would just walk nonchalantly along the streets in their wet business suits and not try to keep dry. That was the best show for me....just watching the office girls walking slowly in the streets while it gushed with rain on them.

Where I live these days, in Florida....it is impossible to see wet office girls in the rain, because whenever we get really hard rain nobody goes out there to enjoy it....cos our rainstorms in Florida are always accompanied by lightning and are very dangerous to go outside during that rain....so people duck for cover and stay inside and nobody except foolish golfers will stay out in the rain in Florida.....cos the stats are this....your odds of winning the lottery in Florida are about 20,000,000 to 1.....but your odds of being killed by lightning in Florida are only 2000 to 1.

So...in Bangladeash you have a greater chance to see a girl in wet clothings than a girl in a bikini......but in Florida all you see are girls in bikinis, t shirts and shorts, and you have a greater chance of being struck by lightning than to see an office girl in the rain.

BTW.....here is a tip for those of you who live in the London area......go see the annual New Years Day parade......cos this parade has the best track record over the last 20 years where it rains almost every other year and you can see loads of wet dancers, majorettes and cheerleaders soaked in the rain. I DVR the 2 most famous annual parades in the USA....the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade and the Rosebowl parade in Pasadena.......and the Macy's parade has only had soaking rain 2 times in the last 30 years (in 1985 and 1998) and I recorded those events and they were great....Rockettes and other dancers in the rain in a 2hr live show. The Rosebowl parade in Pasadena has only had really good soaking rain 1 time in the last 50 years...and that was in 2006 and I captured all those scenes from the 4 different English and Spanish channels that aired this 2hr event live....this was a 2hr wetlook bonanza of a parade. But the parade that has the best track record for having rain more than 10 times in the last 20 years....is the annual New Years Day parade in London each year......cos that parade nearly always has rain and you can see lots of wetlook if you go to attend that parade with a camera....and they had a really good wetlook parade in 2012 recently.

MK

In reply to Message (58142.2.1) Lookout Re:To Wetlook Producers

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com bd Tue 11/06/13 10:02:01 GMT

I know its not easy to accomplish. But its really enjoyable to watch. In my place, when its raining during the day, girls normally come out to the roof with their cloths to get wet in the rain. Sometimes, the rain stays for 20-30 minutes. its not enough for the girls. So they stay on the roof half-an-hour more, chat, play games and get themselves wet in the accumulated water on the roof. This is really exciting. Also in my place, in the water parks, girls go in the water with all their cloths, come out, get it dry and go again. Its so good to watch that I normally try to visit the water park in every weekend.

Thats what I am saying, its not easy, but worth it.  

In reply to Message (58142.2) None Re:To Wetlook Producers

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 11/06/13 00:57:27 GMT

It's a nice idea, but not easy for even the big boys in Hollywood to shoot "sustained wetlook" where the girl actually looks wet for more than 5 minutes.

I have tried to do scenes like this myself....and I can tell you that wet "look" is not visible for more than 5 minutes on any film or video camera....not unless you continually wet the girl down every 5 minutes...see how Hollywood does it in these examples...

http://www.vintagewet.com/vwa/scrap/18/wfscrap18.html

If you do not re-wet the girl down every 5 minute.... ...then all you can see on camera is a girl with wet hair and some damp looking clothes....but all the wetlook effects on the clothings are gone (i.e. no clinging or shiny effects or see thru).

So...it is impossible to sustain wetlook effects for very long, after the girl exits the water, and the only way you can sustain it is to pause every 5 minutes and have a crew hand with a bucket of water and a sponge or spray bottle constanitly wetting the girl down every 5 minutes.

Yeah.....I can hear people saying now....."where can I apply for that job as the crew guy who gets to wet the girl down every 5 minutes".....as goes the old Benny Hill joke....

Benny; I just got a job as a wardrobe assistant in a strip club......for $50 per week

Friend:    Great....but $50 per week.....thats lousy

Benny:   Thats all I could afford to pay

MK

In reply to Message (58142) Hello To Wetlook Producers

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Mon 10/06/13 08:34:51 GMT

Last couple of days I am having this fantasy. In most of the wetlook videos, the girls get wet in water, shower, pool, sea, rain etc. I mean there is a source of water where they got wet. However, last couple of days, I am having fantasy of beautiful girls doing there regular days work but they are in wet cloths. I mean its not shown how they got wet, but they are wet, they like it and they are comfortable in doing their regular work in wet cloths. So some videos can be made where the girls are working in the office, cooking, going on a date, driving or even  sleeping in dripping wet cloths.What do you think about the idea??   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]