Wetlook-Online

Message # 58464.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook alert: Exit

Date: Thu 11/07/13 21:32:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I just did some more googling and there is no such show being made in Canada...and what they are showing on the Space Channel in Canada is the same show that just finished airing in the USA on the SyFy Channel.

And as I said....they cancelled the show after only 6 episodes (same as they did for Killer Karaoke too)....and of those 6 episode they only featured the water tank room in 3 episodes (episodes 2, 3 4...but not in episodes 1, 5, 6)

There was never any such scene in the water room with any girl dressed the way you saw in that promo.....so I do not know where that comes from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_%28game_show%29

As per the Wiki article...the show is based on the 2010 Japanese gameshow 'Dero"....and they had nicely dressed girls in the water room in at least 3 episodes.

I do not think a Canadian version exists...and what you are seeing are re-runs of a show made in the USA.

http://www.viewersguide.ca/2013/06/11/new-tv-game-show-exit-premieres-june-12-2013-space-canada/\

We also get a lot of Canadian shows aired in the USA months later too....i.e. the series "Lost Girls" is shown in Canada 6 months before those same episodes air on the SyFy channel in the USA.

MK

In reply to Message (58464.1.1.1.1) None Re:Wetlook alert: Exit

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 11/07/13 19:52:27 GMT

Just had a close look at the promo that's been run for this Exit series. It includes a shot of a girl who appears to be wearing a mini dress, stockings, and boots, running down some hallway. I suppose it'll be our luck that this girl never faced a water challenge.

In reply to Message (58464.1.1.1) None Re:Wetlook alert: Exit

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 11/07/13 18:21:32 GMT

>an accidental up-skirt shot and we wouldn't want that, now would we!

You just defined the difference between American TV shows.....and gameshows made in Brazil, Argentina and Italy....because those countries deliberately stage their shows in a salacious way. Just look at the difference been the American and UK versions of Dancing with the Stars/Strictly Come Dancing and the Latin American versions of that same show....the UK and US versions are politically correct and about as interesting as watching paint dry....while the Latin American versions will GUARANTEE that at least one or two boobs pop out on every episode. The only boob you will ever see on the UK version is Bruce Forsyth. In Italy, an Italian billionaire in the late 1980's created his own tv channel that contained wall to wall sexy gameshows that were salacious and contained more eye candy presented in a sexier way than even the Playboy Channel. That channel was called the Mediaset channel and even today they have all the sexiest shows on Italian tv. Now....I wonder which billionaire created that channel.....oh yeah....it was Silvio Berlusconi...who later became Italian Prime Minister under the "Bunga Bunga" Party...ha ha. He may not have been such a great Prime Minister .... but he gets kudos from me for being the mastermind who created one of the sexiest weekly shows of all time "Non E La Rai".

MK

In reply to Message (58464.1.1) None Re:Wetlook alert: Exit

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 11/07/13 17:26:26 GMT

Well, I managed to catch the repeat and watch the entire water tank segment. The two women are certainly cute enough, wearing casual clothing (yes, leggings), and shoes.

Given that they had an underwater camera, I don't suppose you could expect to see women in skirts in this sort of scenario on North American TV. First of all, women hardly ever seem so wear skirts anymore, outside of business or formal occasions. But more to the point is that there would be too much chance of an accidental up-skirt shot and we wouldn't want that, now would we! Tongue

In reply to Message (58464.1) None Re:Wetlook alert: Exit

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 11/07/13 14:59:22 GMT

I do not know if the Canadian version is the same as the U.S. version on the SyFy channel that justed ended this past weekend (after only 6 episodes).

FYI, out of the 6 U.S. episodes, only 3 of them had wetlook (all pants or leggings, no nice clothings as they had in the Japanese version that aired in 2010).

The U.S. version was OK, but nowhere near as good as the original UK version that aired in the early 90's (The Crystal Maze).

MK

In reply to Message (58464) TV Wetlook alert: Exit

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 11/07/13 03:08:23 GMT

I just caught a bit of "Exit" on Canada's Space channel. It included a flooding room segment with two women in casual clothes. It looks like the same installment will be run at least a couple more times this week, including 2am Thursday morning and 2pm on Saturday (EDT).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]