MyWetloook

Message # 61763.2.1

Subject: Question Re:Interesting :Why" article

Date: Mon 14/07/14 19:46:09 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey Doug,

I've seen that you're pretty open about liking to get wet, here, experience project, don't know where else.  Have you ever had a woman find you online and say they would like to join you in getting wet?

In reply to Message (61763.2) Happy Re:Interesting :Why" article

By Doug DresstwoSplash - dougdresstwosplash@gmail.com us Sun 13/07/14 21:49:49 GMT

I was right in the middle of puberty when I saw commercials,  some TV shows, and a few movies on TV

that featured women or male/female couples getting all wet fully clothed, especially when the women were wearing dresses.

I was turned on to the sight of wet women immediately, and forever after that, it was and still is a sexual turn-on for me!

I also started getting wet fully clothed myself, especially in dress suits.    I started with that when I began secretly taking baths

in the suit I had worn to my high school prom.   Wetlook is, for me, sexy, naughty, and yet innocent, all at the same time!  

I have always said that if having the wetlook fetish is an illness or an affliction, then I, for one, do NOT want to be "cured"!  ;-)

In reply to Message (61763) Info Interesting :Why" article

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 12/07/14 00:29:49 GMT

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/billion-wicked-thoughts/201303/sexualpedia-part-5-why-do-i-wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]