Wetlook-Online

Message # 62504.2.2.1

Subject: None Feedback vs whining

Date: Sat 11/10/14 17:12:25 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Maybe it's all in the tone. Like everyone else, I have my own set of likes, dislikes, preferences, etc.. I will pay for what I like, and not pay for anything I dislike. Producers need to know what to include in or exclude from a scene in order to ensure that it will sell. One way they can get that information is to produce scenes making arbitrary choices, see what sells, and try to infer from the numbers what elements helped or hurt sales. Another is to ask, or elicit feedback, and let the consumers tell them what they want or don't want in a scene, and then produce accordingly.

Personally, I like to see women with "hourglass" build, in dressy outfits - formal business wear or semi-conservative dresses/skirts, complete with stockings and heels, swimming or otherwise having fun in and around water just as "ordinary" people might in conventional swimwear. I have no interest in casual wear such as jeans or leggings, and consider such scenes a waste of my money. I dislike smoking, tattoos/piercings/body art and won't pay for scenes where I see any such.

I'm sure there are some people who share my tastes, and plenty who will seek out some or all of those things I avoid. From my own perspective, it seems that producers are either indifferent to the things I consider turn-offs, or are catering to the folks who appreciate them. I'm sure many people can say the same (about their own "brand" of likes/dislikes). I can only hope that there are producers out there who see enough demand for the pattern of likes/dislikes in line with my own preferences so I can find a supply of content I will enjoy.

There's no need to beat up on producers for making content you dislike, and no need to beat up on people who express their tastes. Producers need to know what their consumers will buy, so I'm sure feedback is valuable; let's just keep some respect for one another.

In reply to Message (62504.2.2) None Stop whining...

By sneakerluvr - uu Thu 09/10/14 16:53:38 GMT

Jeeeesus...always a critic somewhere.  If you do not like STFU and move along no need to bitch and moan about every detail.  I'm sure some do like the smoking.  Being a provider is about making content for everyone.  Since you don't like smoking skip that set and go enjoy the other 99.99% 99 the non smoking cotent.
In reply to Message (62504.2) Thumbs Down not digging the smoking

By longwethairlover - iraceitall@hotmail.com uu Tue 07/10/14 13:35:51 GMT

I really like what Glory does...until the cigarettes come out. I find that a turn-off. Just me anyway.
In reply to Message (62504) Pictures 6 new girls on wetlooker.com

By Dima - ru Mon 06/10/14 10:56:22 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/

http://wetlooker.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]