minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 03/05/24 23:06:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 63492.3

Subject: Happy Re:You like to write manuscript with wetlook scenes?

Date: Sat 31/01/15 18:45:41 GMT

Name: hbmjr3 uu

Email: hbmjr3@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

How's this for a scene:)

Park Bike Ride

After having a good morning workout at the gym, Jasmine and Nicole decide to ride their bikes in the park before heading back home.  As they ride their bikes the sky above begins to become a dark grey.  "It looks like it's about to rain."  Nicole tells Jasmine.  "Yeah we should head home."  Jasmine replies.  As the couple proceeds to ride their bikes out of the park it begins to rain in a downpour.  Not wanting to slip and fall on their bikes, Jasmine and Nicole decide to walk with their bikes in the rain.  As they walk in the rain, Jasmine look at Nicole's sports bra and gym shorts cling to her body and says "You look good wet baby."  Nicole looks at Jasmine's leotard and shorts cling to her body and replies "Thanks, you look good too sweetie."  As the married couple look in each others eyes, they begin to kiss as the rain continues to soak their clothed bodies.  Jasmine and Nicole goes to a park bench and continues to make out.  "You know, we should get home Zytria is probably worried about us."  Jasmine says jokingly as she kisses Nicole.  "Yeah I guess you're right."  Nicole replies as she kisses Jasmine while stroking her hair.  When the rain lets up, Jasmine and Nicole hops back on their bikes and heads for home still soaking wet.  When the couple gets home they discover a note left by Zytria which says "Gone to the mall, be back later."  After reading the message, Jasmine goes into the couple bathroom and draws a bubble bath.  When the bath is ready, Jasmine takes Nicole by the hand and takes her to their bathroom and takes off her sneakers.  Nicole then takes Jasmine's sneakers off and both women climb into the bath still clothed kissing and embracing each other.  As the water soaks their clothes and the bubbles cover their hair, Jasmine peels off nicole's sport's bra and gym shorts.  Nicole then peels off Jasmine's shorts and leotard afterwards they proceed to bathe each other.  After their bath the couple goes into their bedroom where they rub baby oil on each other's bodies then proceed to make love.

In reply to Message (63492) None You like to write manuscript with wetlook scenes?

By Wetlooker2 - se Wed 28/01/15 17:53:32 GMT

I have just a idea, a synopsis we call it in Sweden - a idea for a movie.

I working with it now, maybe you can see the result when i have make the movie,

its short but can be good.

Someone here like to write manuscript with wetlook scenes?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]