Wetlook-Online

Message # 77525.1.1.3

Subject: Read This You haven't considered the practicalities, wetwhiteandblue

Date: Wed 26/06/19 10:29:40 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When you're surfing youtube (or anything else) looking for wetlook, you never know whether you're going to find another one in 2 minutes, 2 hours or no more today.    Each time you find one you have to copy the url and paste it somewhere.    The easiest thing to do is paste it straight into a post on the Forum.    If you keep a 'new article' open for a long time in the hope of finding more to add to it, you risk losing the urls you've already found if you have some sort of power outage or computer crash (I have even accidentally deleted a part-completed post myself, having got distracted by a phone call or something and forgotten what it was!).    

The alternative is to have a separate document that you paste the urls into, then save, then reopen that document and copy into a Forum post later.   That's what I usually do, but it is all hassle (and on my new PC sometimes results in the urls being scrambled).

This guy/these guys is/are doing something for the benefit of the Forum, at no benefit to themselves (they have already seen the vid before they post it).    What right have you to tell them to do it in a way that is more difficult for them?    As for you calling them 'selfish'....words fail me!

In reply to Message (77525.1.1) Warning! Re:What if I told you...

By wetwhiteandblue - us Wed 26/06/19 02:47:59 GMT

I told him a couple of weeks ago and he still continues this selfish practice.  All he's doing is wasting scrolling space by allowing all the post below him to fall out of reach of others.

He posts some good clips, but should be combined into one posting.

In reply to Message (77525.1) Bad Eyes What if I told you...

By Silas - uu Wed 26/06/19 02:32:10 GMT

...it's not the same anonymous posting 7 individual posts with youtube links, instead of combining them into one post....

It's actually 7 anonymous posters competing with each other for the best anonymous post...

In reply to Message (77525) None 2 youtubes

By Anonymous - uu Tue 25/06/19 21:29:42 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nkYW1hr2FA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pgf9BsO2XA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.085 seconds to generate ]