Wetlook-Online

Message # 77571.3

Subject: Pictures I got a few pics....

Date: Sat 29/06/19 17:30:22 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Having seen the weather forecasts, I was all set a week ago to head down south for several days of wetlook seeking.    However, the afternoon before departure I started coughing, sneezing and running a temperature, so had to cancel Depressed      However, by Thursday and Friday I felt fit enough to head to Ayr beach - it was just as hot and sunny in the west (though not the east) of Scotland on those days as it was in the south of England, though the rain has come in today (and anyway I'm knackered, I'm obviously not yet fully fit).

Being weekdays the beach was a lot less busy than it would have been in similar weather at the weekend.    The tidal state was also not ideal for wetlook, being low tide in the early afternoon - Ayr is one of these almost-flat beaches where it is a dauntingly long way to the water at low tide.    It also means very few people get fully wet, since you have to wade a very long way to reach 'swimming depth', and anyway at low tide you fall over a jagged reef when you reach thigh depth.

Nevertheless there was quite a lot going on, and I got a few pictures which I have added to my Flickr collection.    Though each pic focuses on a wet-clothed person over 16, there are also, inevitably, children visible in many of them.    Since people on the Forum seem to be becoming increasingly sensitive about the inclusion of children in pics, I have not included a link - you all know where to find my Flickr pics.    At places like Ayr I feel more comfortable keeping the phone upright, so all pics are in portrait format rather than the landscape format which I prefer - sorry about that.

Now some comments on some of the pics:

A43/A44: This is an example of me misjudging when to take the pictures.   The young ladies in tight jeans in these pics went on to wrestle one another into the water and get completely soaked, but the guy who stayed on the beach with their bags, shoes, etc was looking at me suspiciously after I took these pics so I felt I couldn't take any more (and indeed felt obliged to move away before they came back out).   If only I'd waited, but you never know how far in people are going to go....

A45: the person in wet leggings and tee on the right of this pic looks quite young in the picture for some reason - she isn't; suffice it to say that the children were calling her "Mum".

A47: I took this pic because the lady also has shoes on (trainers I think) but they are not really visible under the water.

A48: These are stretch jeans the young lady on the left is wearing; I took a closer pic just after this one which showed them better, but though Flickr said "upload completed" it hasn't uploaded for some reason, and since I delete the pics off the phone after uploading I've lost it.    This is also another case where the camera lies about somebody's age - her companion in hot pants may look like a teenager but is actually in her 30s at least.

A54: The young lady nearest the camera is wearing trousers and a lightweight jacket, and had been sitting in the water with her jacket mostly submerged some time earlier, but I couldn't take a pic then because she was surrounded by others in bathing suits (and anyway you wouldn't have been able to tell what she was wearing whilst submerged).    The one I managed to take is not very good either, I'm afraid, because her companion in a bathing suit was always on the sunny side of her so I gave up and went to the 'wrong' side - she crouched down and soaked the jacket again just after I took the pic, btw.

Its a start anyway - I hope for much more further south later this summer.

In reply to Message (77571) Happy A few summer sightings

By Ben - gb Sat 29/06/19 00:51:17 GMT

It feels like summer has arrived on Britain's south coast at last, so I wanted to share a few things I've seen that make me hopeful for the next few months.

A few nights ago I had a walk along the beach at about 8pm. The weather was cooling off (about 18C) but there were still a few interesting sights. A couple of paddleboarders were in the water, one in her 20s wearing a black t-shirt and black leggings, while a lady in her 30s wore a green vest and black shorts. Both jumped into the water at various times. Shortly afterwards, three women in their 30s walked along the beach. One lady in shorts was quite careful to keep dry, while another in knee length black leggings got wet to mid thigh. The third woman waded out to chest deep water in a black vest and green sports shorts while the others watched for some time. Lastly, a couple in their 40s walked along the promenade when, suddenly, the woman dived into the sea wearing a black vest and grey shorts. The guy looked shocked and she carried on walking along the beach like nothing had happened. All of these events made me hopeful for warmer weather.

Yesterday afternoon the weather was much warmer, probably 25C. I wasn't at the beach for long, but there were many women getting wet, mostly wearing fairly bland outfits. A few favourites were:

The girl in her late teens who pretended not to want to get into the water with two guys, then soaked her denim hot pants. She returned to the beach to remove her t-shirt (which wasn't actually a bad thing in this case), then returned to the water

The Polish woman in her 30s who waded into thigh deep water in colourful leggings, then went back for her husband and child before swimming and soaking her blue vest top

The girl in her late teens who waded into the water to film her boyfriend (jeans and t-shirt). She wore a white t-shirt, black shiny hot pants and black tights but was only wet to the waist.

The oriental woman in her 40s who walked into the shallows with three friends for a photo and was knocked over by a wave, She then swam in her blue spotty long sleeved summer dress. Her two friends in shorts stayed dry, but one wearing rolled up jeans was wet to the thighs.

I'm hoping that others have been as lucky. It's amazing what a misspent half hour can achieve!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]