Wetlook-Online

Message # 77581.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Completely agree. Do something about it

Date: Sat 29/06/19 20:55:54 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I know I am the 'offender' in your last example, waterwet (though I only complained after - and because - two of the posted collections had already been flagged by others as 'underage').    But I mostly try to argue against the naysayers (see, as the most recent examples, posts 77558 and 77525).    If we all combine to slap down the naysayers, whenever they post, they'll mostly go away.     AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, if we all say 'thanks, great job' on every post we like, any naysayers that remain will fade into insignificance.    Come on people, lets all be yaysayers, not naysayers!        
In reply to Message (77581) Read This The problem with this (once) good forum...

By waterwet - ca Sat 29/06/19 20:18:56 GMT

A while ago,  I discovered this forum and realized that I wasn't alone in the world with this fetish.      This forum had plenty of postings from contributors who was finding and sharing videos found on Youtube, Vimeo,etc... Everything was great!.         Some even took the time to ad a description for us.                  But some of our community started nagging about everything:             " I don't like wet jeans "       ,    " I don't like wet tights or pantyhose"     ,     I don't like baptisms because they're religious"     ,      "Is she 18?, she could be 21 or 15, I can't tell but I'm gonna yell for justice anyway..."        ,         "Look in the background, I see a small kid about a kilometer away".....             Now, someone posting by the name of Anonymous is trying real hard to contribute and all I can read is SOME OF YOU GUYS GANGING UP ON HIM  :  "Stop posting single links, regroup them"   ,     " Don"t repost collections you found on Youtube (public) "    ,    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.... ALWAYS COMPLAINING!!!!!     So  people just STOP posting!... and we are left with only commercial wetlook and no candids!  

Speaking of  commercial wetlook,  it's funny that nobody wonders how the wife feels about her husband making money on her back by posting videos of her in a pool, jacuzzi, wetlook game... for guys to buy and probably wank. So if I exploit the body of my wife it's OK but if I share some videos that was publically posted that' s not OK and I'm the bad guy.    Enjoy your commercial wetlook with a paid model that tries to make it look like she likes it!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]