minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 09:47:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77905.1.1.3

Subject: Question what the hell is this??

Date: Sun 28/07/19 09:46:19 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

what was that all about? "covered in watery substance"? its offensive? causes flashbacks.....of what? did i miss something here? please explain this to me.  whats offensive, cheerleaders swimming in their uniform? but seeing  some old fat chick in a thong sunning herself is offensive? I say that cos ive seen it before.
In reply to Message (77905.1.1) Oooh Due to several complaints, the wetness of the lake was cancelled

By Breaking News - uu Fri 26/07/19 14:08:52 GMT

Our Top Story:

Due to several complaints of the "severely wet" nature of the lake, authorities have stepped in and cancelled the lake's wetness. Authorities stated that several callers were "seriously offended", "outraged", and "triggered into emotional flashbacks" of the indiscriminately moist characteristics of the historic lake's aquatic status. Fearing several lawsuits and the possibility of long-term protests that could result in riots, authorities immediately took action against the lake, subduing its liquid saturating technique into a much more benign slight cooling effect.

Mayor Tom Fraidawater stated: "We here in the great city of Tahoe understand the suffering of our citizens, who for decades have been plagued by the temptation to enter the lake, only to find themselves covered in a watery substance, that lingers on the skin and clothing for hours on end. The great tyranny of this body of water is over, and citizens can now plunge freely into the water without fear of feeling drippy and moist, which we all know, leads to paralysis and insanity."

Many citizens expressed relief and joy at this announcement. Frayda B. Wett, a housewife, stated that she can now wear her favorite outfits by the lake, no longer plagued by her horrible phobia of socks clinging to her sensitive shins. "My shins have never felt safe before today", she said, adding "My shins deserve better than to be shocked into a state of shameful drippyness".

USC cheerleaders, who for months have been mentally gearing themselves up to get soaked in cheerleader outfits in front of the entire world, could not be reached for comment.

In reply to Message (77905.1) Thumbs Up Yippee!

By thecoldplace - uu Fri 26/07/19 11:45:59 GMT

Hoping some are wearing socks!
In reply to Message (77905) None USC Cheerleader event

By Al - a1mi11er@yahoo.com uu Fri 26/07/19 10:25:48 GMT

Website: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&ei=usQ6Xcj4HLCb_Qbtv5iICw&q=usc+scend+

Tomorrow is the annual event where the USC cheerleaders get wet in Lake Tahoe!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]