minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 19:01:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77906.1.3.1

Subject: None Re:Not just an age thing...

Date: Mon 29/07/19 14:05:32 GMT

Name: Newwet fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with you about flesh-coloured pantyhose. It's even worse when it's worn under white clothing the coloured pantyhose adds a layer of opacity. In everyday life i get why a woman would not want her white trousers/skirt/dress to be see-thru, but in a wetlook shooting, it makes no sense to me.
In reply to Message (77906.1.3) Talking Not just an age thing...

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 29/07/19 12:59:44 GMT

I'm over 60 but have always hated pantyhose and nylons - when you fondle a woman wearing nylons (even when they're under other clothes, such as on her bum) it feels like she's made of plastic, like one of these blow-up joke sex toys, and not real flesh at all.    When it comes to wetlook I don't care, because the flesh coloured ones look almost no different wet or dry - though I guess, on reflection, I would prefer to see beads of water on real flesh on the unclothed bits.    But there are lots of people on the Forum who do get enthusiastic about girls in pantyhose, so I have never mentioned my own preference before since it seems reasonable to cater for them; it will be interesting to see the outcome of the poll Eurowam have just put up.
In reply to Message (77906.1) Question nice but...

By joe - uu Sat 27/07/19 08:56:52 GMT

theyre all wearing nylons or nylon socks :(  no young lady usually does that. can you do another party where they go barefeet in their heels and boots?  much nicer

(i know many people think different but youre probably a bit older and grew up when nylons were still in fashion. there are so many videos out there with nylons.. lets make it fair.)   moreover... it feels much nicer being barefeet in heels than with that.

thank youuuu :)

In reply to Message (77906) Pictures Wetlook Party 33 is online html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Fri 26/07/19 10:42:00 GMT

Hello guys,
Wetlook Party 33 is online.
Few of the pictures are selected below but there are plenty more on the site.

The new party is online!

Download Store
Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
Wetlook Party 33!

21 girls in the same pool dancing and playing for a full two hours, wearing their own clothes; fun and sensuality, thats what we have for you in party 33.
Usually is not easy to get a party online but with this 21 beauties we had a easy task... they all wanted to have fun, some of them had been previously attending a party - so the wetlook party fans will sure recognise a few of them - but we have as usual plenty of new faces for you to enjoy.

In the first 30 minutes the girls will enter in the pool, one by one, getting wet a little bit - we thought of this like some kind of introduction; then the girls enter in the pool in pairs, dancing and soaking each other and then in the second hour of the party all of them get into the pool and "all hell break loose".

I don't need to write this (but we do it anyways) This party (like every other party we produced) it is better to be watched from the beginning to the end... So I definitely recommend you guys to go for the special price and buy all the parts together.

For the customers who will buy the whole party we made up a special bonus, a footage shot with a GoPro camera from the pool so you can watch 41 minutes of the party as bonus.
From this edition on we offer the bonus ONLY till a new party will be released, so when party 34 will be released the bonus footage for party 33 will be deleted.

In order to take advantage of the bonus please make sure the emails from webmaster@eurowam.net email address are not sent to spam (the best way to avoid that to happen is to add the above email address to your contact list.

IMPORTANT: The emails with the Vimeo link and pass are sent manually and one single crew member is doing it so please consider that for orders after 9 PM (Central European Time) the emails with the Vimeo link will be sent the next morning.

Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
This is part two of wetlook party 33. Please see part one for details about this party.
Please check out part one for details.
For the customers who will buy the whole party we made up a special bonus, a 42 minutes footage shot with a fixed camera from the pool so you can watch the beginning of the party as it was shot.

Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
This is part three of wetlook party 33. Please see part one for details about this party.
For the customers who will buy the whole party we made up a special bonus, a 42 minutes footage shot with a fixed camera from the pool so you can watch the beginning of the party as it was shot.

Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
This is part four of wetlook party 33. Please see part one for details about this party.

Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
This is part five of wetlook party 33. Please see part one for details about this party.

Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
This is part six of wetlook party 33. Please see part one for details about this party.

Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
This is part seven of wetlook party 33. Please see part one for details about this party.

Free Preview
HDV26th July, 2019
This is the final part, part eight, of wetlook party 33. Please see part one for details about this party.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: https://wetlookparty.com/downloadstore.php

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Eurowam

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]