minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 20:57:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77958

Subject: Pictures Not wetlook but Jennifer looking wet??

Date: Mon 29/07/19 19:48:43 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's been a long time ..... and this isn't wetlook, but I thought you might enjoy it here. Moderators, feel free to delete if you wish since it is a swimsuit.

So, we haven't updated our site in a very long time, but just so you all know that Jennifer still enjoys getting wet, I thought I'd update you.

We recently went on a camping trip to the Pigeon Forge area in Tennessee. There was no wetlook involved, but Jennifer and I did manage to have a few hours in the swimming pool in a great campground in the Shenandoah Valley area on the way home and we also had a full day in a water park at Dollywood. She bought a great swimming suit for the trip and wore this any time we went swimming (except at the water park where she wore a long sleeved one-piece swimsuit).

If anyone is interested, we will sell this photo set for $5 as always and you can request it by just sending the money through paypal to j-e-t-@-j-e-t-w-e-t-f-u-n-.-c-o-m- (minus the hyphens) and request the Tennessee swim set. The zip file will contain 59 images and 12 videos. The videos are mainly slow motion videos showing Jennifer's long hair under water.

Again, there is no clothed wetlook in here and you probably should like cleavage and long wet hair :-).

The pics were all taken with cell phones so they are not DSLR quality, but they are quite nice.

A couple samples can be found at:

http://www.jetwetfun.com/Tennessee-swim/Tennessee-swim1.jpg

and

http://www.jetwetfun.com/Tennessee-swim/Tennessee-swim2.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]