minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 12/05/24 08:07:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 78677.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Help finding a movie where a young couple play fight with a soda syphon

Date: Fri 11/10/19 21:04:53 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That is correct. You can find it online as well.
In reply to Message (78677.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Help finding a movie where a young couple play fight with a soda syphon

By John R. - de Fri 11/10/19 20:09:50 GMT

If I remember correctly it was a Charley Chase short. The title eludes me right now.
In reply to Message (78677.1.1.1) None Re:Help finding a movie where a young couple play fight with a soda syphon

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 11/10/19 04:08:01 GMT

Roach made many comedy shorts with other stars other than L&H. This was not a L&H short.
In reply to Message (78677.1.1) None Re:Help finding a movie where a young couple play fight with a soda syphon

By Messylaura - gb Fri 11/10/19 01:35:23 GMT

lol fist one i thought of was  the stooges 'three little pigskins' but i dont think that would have been a roach short, i think roach did a few L&H ones? they certainly must have had a few with soda syphons

i'll take a trundle through youtube to see what you had in mind, no doubt you'll put up the title later :)

In reply to Message (78677.1) Info Re:Help finding a movie where a young couple play fight with a soda syphon

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 10/10/19 22:33:16 GMT

Sounds like the 1980 movie "Hot T Shirts" ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNTG-BvYhGQ

Here's a soda syphon trivia question for all ... the greatest soda syphon wetlook battle of all time takes place in what Hal Roach comedy short ?

MK

In reply to Message (78677) Question Help finding a movie where a young couple play fight with a soda syphon

By TrickyTrev - ex Thu 10/10/19 18:26:02 GMT

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone could help me name a movie (and find the clip maybe) where a young couple are "I think" locking a bar up at night and end up play fighting with a soda syphon.  I remember the girl gets very wet.  In the next scene she gets into the shower with him in her clothes.  I think it was an 80's movie.

I remember as a young man enjoying the scene and not quite working out if I was weird or not.  Days before the internet eh.

All the best,

Trev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]