WetlookPro

Message # 78878.3

Subject: None Re:Wetlook kama sutra

Date: Tue 29/10/19 18:12:28 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: wetimer@zoho.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For sure it's a great problem to have, but not one that I have, as my wife doesn't like wetlook at all. The one occasion that I can remember that we did it wet, we were both in the shower, then get out and did it on the edge of bed (on a towel) whilst still sodden. More often, we just use wetlook as foreplay ie the wetlook is in the bath, but it gets left there when we move to the bedroom, sadly.

I share your problem about being turned off by the sight of vaginas, btw. It is indeed a whole other issue. Feel free to reach out to me by email if you would like to discuss this privately!

In reply to Message (78878) Info Wetlook kama sutra

By Anonymous - uu Mon 28/10/19 22:28:31 GMT

How do you guys have sex with girls in wet clothes? I spent most of my 20s trying to figure out the best setup. Sex in the shower is hard. Sex in the bath washes away any natural lubricant. Sinks or water in bed requires someone to keep pouring. What I’ve settled on is a shallow bath with the girl on top so the actual sex is happening out of the water but there’s enough water around to keep everyone soaked. Needs a bit of a wider bathtub perhaps but her knees can go either side of your waist. I also don’t like seeing vaginas (whole other story) so girl on top wearing a skirt/dress keeps things more modest too.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]