minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 06:54:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 78933.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:The Muzeon Park grows on you though...

Date: Mon 04/11/19 14:26:45 GMT

Name: MiguelWarsaw eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The number of camera man around Russian photos is always shocking. In the old days of the horse one there seemed to be tons. Many taking pictures. I wonder where those pictures went as we never get to see them. And especially in the older days when video was SD the HD pics of the dame girls would be so cool to see, but most of those guys never shared anything :(.

As for YouTube trolls, they have bullied far to many people. The worst are comments under non wetlookers wetlook, creepy ones, which make many girls take down vids :(

In reply to Message (78933.1.2.1.1.1) Hello Re:The Muzeon Park grows on you though...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Mon 04/11/19 01:01:02 GMT

Nope, that footage came from Sergey and not from the Youtube guy. That video was shot by Sergey in 2017....2 years before the Youtube guy started his YT channel....and we only just recently contacted him 3 months ago, and we told him not to send us any footage that he already posted to Youtube, and we have only received a tiny amount of footage last month, and I have not even edited and used that footage yet. That particular scene took place in 2017 and was shot by Sergey....2 years before he even set up his YT channel.

It is conceivable that the YT guy was at the same fountain that Sergey attended...2 years ago....because Sergey often sees many other cameraman at those fountains too....so they probably both shot the same girl at the same fountain....that is likely what happened. Anyway, so far we have not used any of the scenes that the YT guy has shot.

It is maddening that Youtube trolls harrassed this guy and got his channel banned ....and then when Youtube banned him that German guys stole his media and put it on his own channel and Youtube does not ban the German guys for stealing his media.  So....Youtube bans the creator of those scenes...but allows the German pirate who stole  his scenes to remain online.

This is why I do not use Youtube any more, and I use Twitter these days.

In reply to Message (78933.1.2.1.1) Happy Re:The Muzeon Park grows on you though...

By MiguelWarsaw - eu Mon 04/11/19 00:03:45 GMT

Thanks for the info. As for the new guy, I thought it was him due to this girl:

http://megastore.wamtec.com/showfile.php?file=uploaded/videos/caps/SGHD219/SGHD219_004.jpg&view=1

As she was featured in his vids from a very similar angle

https://youtu.be/kfPuGhvu17U

(Video repost by the German channel which saved some of his vids).

There are fewer screen caps these days on the Megastore, so I though it must have been the new guy and that clip.

Great news about the 4K camera and it’s cool Sergey is staying safe, that is most important.

In reply to Message (78933.1.2.1) None Re:The Muzeon Park grows on you though...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 03/11/19 23:31:27 GMT

No, there is no footage from a new cameraman at this time. All the footage so far comes from Sergey and his friends. We have been in contact with that Youtube guy, but so far he has only sent in a small amount of footage that has not been uploaded. We told him not to send us footage from his old Youtube channel, because that has been seen already, so we are planning to use him next year for some shoots.

So, it is not a question of being "shy"....Sergey just wants to be "safe"....because in the past when Sergey was filming the Water Gun Battles he would be attacked by rowdy students. So it is not safe to get too close to the action. I can relate to this, because I once attended a Hooters Girls Charity Dunk Tank event which was sponsored by Harley Davidson motorcyles, and guess what -- the entire dunk tank area was surrounded by nasty looking Hells Angels Bikers. Of course I am not dumb enough to risk attracting the attention of mean looking biker dudes.....so I stayed a distance away and got the shots with my long range optical zoom lens. This is why you need a proper camcorder with an 80x optical zoom lens, and you cannot use a cellphone camera that does not have a decent zoom lens. It is better to be a "safe" cameraman than be an injured cameraman.

Sergey and his friends grab what they can safely get, but it is not a good idea to get too close.

Anyway, Sergey has just bought a new 4K camera this year which has a good zoom lens, so you I recently received another 40 hrs of 2019 scenes that will be released in the coming months.

In reply to Message (78933.1.2) Info The Muzeon Park grows on you though...

By MiguelWarsaw - eu Sun 03/11/19 19:37:30 GMT

The fountain with the jets I mean. I also was not a fan, as there was no body of water, and still when I have some cash I sometimes by older non-HD clips from the horse fountain, but the new ones have some great dry to wet stuff, as in slowly getting the girls wet. The thing is that I think MK had to change the photographer from his old guy Sergey, to a new one, which I think is associated with that wetlook tv YouTube profile that got banned. The new guy is shy. He seems to stay in place and use the zoom to get the girls on camera through the jets when they are on the other side, instead of changing location to get a clearer view. Might be that security and the girls themselves reactions have also changed, not shyness, but that is a problem with some of the newer videos, but I hope the new dude will get better. And in the mean time, basically candid fountain content is gone these days, we just have MK's series and a much smaller one on Clips4Sale and that's it, so I hope MK's series goes on for at least 500 more vids :)
In reply to Message (78933.1) Question Re:22 more videos added

By Kerry Tiller - us Sun 03/11/19 14:46:43 GMT

I have been meaning to ask for a while. I haven't seen any new videos of some of my favorite Moscow locations, like the fountain with the horses sculpture in the middle or the near to that large pool that includes the fisherman statue. Have the Russian authorities banned playing and swimming in those places?
In reply to Message (78933) Pictures 22 more videos added

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 03/11/19 01:04:08 GMT

More Russian Fountains girls, Water Festival Girls and Wam Model updates added today.

Also, a new wetlook competition added, that does not require wetlook knowledge, merely observation skills.

Sample pics and competition @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Full galleries @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]