WetlookPro

Message # 79012.3

Subject: None Re:Wetlook-life

Date: Sun 10/11/19 20:24:24 GMT

Name: Dima ru

Email: dima@wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dear Slawomir!

Thank you so much for this great&amazing job! It is very important!

I believe, that wetlook as phenomenon should appear often at exchibitions of contemporary art and photography, the media and culture at all. And it could become a part of everyday life, like leisure, sport, golf, sauna or spa, quests.

I have an idea to film and promote something like music video about wetlook. To show that it is nice, fun, pleasantly. It gives unusual feelings, more freedom, like an elevator to childhood. That is nice to be attractive to other people and enjoy the beuty of other people. Nothing harmless, nothing bad or reprehensible, vulgar. It is not a big deal, no more than smoking a hookah, make a tattoo, visitting theater, drinking wine or playing tennis. But you can just simply try it, continue it if you liked, enjoy wetlook as your kind of leisure.

I feel that a piece of wetlook sits in each of us, in each of the people. And the mission is to properly present it, help to catch and feel it.

In reply to Message (79012) Pictures Wetlook-life

By Slawomir Lorenc - pl Sun 10/11/19 14:25:16 GMT

My own photographic art project: „Wetlook-life”

My artistic activities and presentations that make up the project aimed to seek social acceptance and tolerance.

The aim of the exhibition is to present a change in human perception depending on his clothes in a dry-wet relationship.

I'm going to determine how wet clothing can be the art of choosing between exclusion and distinction.

Photos was presented in international art festival Labyrinth (October 2019, Frankfurt/Oder, Germany):

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]