WetlookPro

Message # 79074.2.2

Subject: None Re:No more monetization for my channel, I need help from you

Date: Sun 17/11/19 18:18:58 GMT

Name: leonmoomin ex

Email: leon@mostwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Actually it was just over 14,000 subscribers.

Also, it was some idiot from this forum got my channel closed down.

They posted links to my channel on Twitter or somewhere, with tags like naked, wet, teens etc.

My channel got closed for spamming.  I was told that me or my agent was responsible for driving traffic to my channel, by false claims.

They refused the truth, that it was done by someone with malicious intent who was nothing to do with me.

Despite my channel running for several years without ANY posting to other SM platforms.

Assholes, both the complete cock from this forum and YouTube for refusing to see the truth

Also, it was the second time it happened, my first channel with 13,000 subs was taken down by the same method.

So I’m really sorry to all those people who enjoyed my channel, but I’ve obviously got no desire to launch another channel..

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (79074.2) Info Re:No more monetization for my channel, I need help from you

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 17/11/19 17:40:02 GMT

I do not know of any wetlook producer who is able to monetize their media using Youtube.....for the simple reason that the way the Youtube monetization system works, even if your content is acceptable to them and allowed, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get enough subscribers to be able to join their monetization system. Even though they may say that you only need 1000 subscribers before you are eligible to apply for monetization, the payout rates per view are so tiny, you will never make enough to cover your production costs unless...

- you can reach 30,000 subsribers, and

- all your videos average at least 100,000 views per video.

If your channel falls short of those stats, you will be making peanuts and will not even cover your costs to hire models and produce content and buy equipment and props, no to mention travel and location expenses..

The only folks making a decent income from Youtube, are people who have 100,000+ subscribers and they average over 1 million views per video.

I can tell you...it is totally impossible for any Wetlook Producer to reach anywhere near those stats. Since Youtube was created, there has only ever been one producer who managed to reach 10,000 subscribers on Youtube, and that was the largest WAM producer in the world, Mostwam, because Leon once reached 12,000 subscribers on Youtube....and even that falls far short of the 30,000 subscribers you need in order to make a viable monetization channel. You can't reach that level, because Youtube will eventually step in and invent some reason to delete your channel....which is what happened to Leon....they deleted his channel for no good reason.

Ironically, I live in a retirement community, where there is a neighbor in my street, a little old lady who drives around in her golf cart and does live-streaming real estate tours and she makes cookery videos and knits quilts....and she set up a Youtube channel for old people and she has 40,000 Youtube subscribers and gets millions of views from old people and she brags about the $25,000 per month she is making off her Youtube channel. She is 77 years old and she just bought herself a new Tesla gull wing sports car for $130,000...and she loves to show it off in her driveway.....how crazy is that....a little old lady driving around in her sports car.

There is good money to be made on Youtube if you produce videos about every day activities like cooking or knitting quilts....but not for producing wetlook content.

I do have some other producer friends though....who produce underwater and wetlook photos and videos and they monetize their content on the VIMEO PRO website. That is probably your best avenue if the content you produce is more "artistic" as opposed to pure fetish erotica.

Bottom line. Forget about Youtube. It is only useful for posting trailers (and even then...they still ban my trailers). If your content is more artistic than erotic....try Vimeo. If your content is less artist and much more erotic, then you need your own website or set up a store on Clips4sale.

Good Luck

MK

In reply to Message (79074) Info No more monetization for my channel, I need help from you

By carcarino - hector.saschi@gmail.com it Sat 16/11/19 20:03:21 GMT

Website: http://www.andreagabrieli.it/wetlook// www.andreagabrieli.it/wetlook

Hello,

my channel is not eligible to monetization, youtube has said the the content is not mine, that is totally false. Yes, I publish some videos from third parts (friends), but it is rare and I have the permission to publish it.

I know I have my style, focused too much on shoes, and not all wetlook lovers can love this, so I know my videos don't like to everyone, but I listen at any advices from you, to improve and to make better videos every time.

So, let's go to the point, I need a support of you to continue my activities.

If you like my videos, I can do great discount. Just write to me the videos or the list of videos you want in full length version, and I can have them with a great discount.

Write to hector.saschi@gmail.com with the subject 'SAVETHECHANNEL', with the list of videos, and I will make a special price.

Youtube doesn't help me, please help me to keep on and do better.

Be wonderful!

Thank you for reading.

AG Italian Wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]