Wetlook-Online

Message # 80410.7.1.2.1.1

Subject: Note Re:Hate To Offer A Bad Review

Date: Fri 20/03/20 11:39:14 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Im just giving you a fair review of my experience of you.
In reply to Message (80410.7.1.2.1) Angry Re:Hate To Offer A Bad Review

By Wetlook-Niro - lifeofniro@gmail.com ph Fri 20/03/20 00:03:50 GMT

Website: https://www.wetlook-niro.com// www.wetlook-niro.com

NOT SERIOUS?

Good to see you hide behind the cloak of "Anonymous"...Have the GUTS to show who you really are....You have no idea about us, and if you did, you would not write such slanderous about us.

In reply to Message (80410.7.1.2) Warning! Re:Hate To Offer A Bad Review

By Anonymous - uu Thu 19/03/20 13:22:56 GMT

George STAY away from Niro, they are NOT serious.
In reply to Message (80410.7.1) None Re:Hate To Offer A Bad Review

By George Foley - jwd4800@yahoo.com uu Thu 19/03/20 00:45:23 GMT

Yeah that's kind of the frustrating part. I was charged $165 for a ten minute video with a custom request for platform Converse sneakers. I was never asked the exact set up of the set prior to paying (that's on me). But after my money was taken, wetlook.biz bought the wrong sneakers (ones that are cheaper than what I was charged for) and didn't follow the scene I asked for at all. They made no mention that they could not do my scene the way I requested until after I received the completed video and it was not at all what I asked for. Really disappointing experience. Then I was accused of being a liar and told I am intentionally smearing them and also that I'm cheap. Doesn't appear like they've made any friends except the burner accounts they created to give them fake positive reviews on this comment thread. Pretty grimy tactics and incredibly poor customer service. They're description of customs makes no mention of the one price being strictly for the bath and pools are more expensive. I guess they just assume you understand that and then ignore you after they have your money.

NiRo, you guys are great. Ive loved every custom I've gotten from you and you've always been very willing to work with me on what I want. I would gladly go back to you over these guys. Really unfortunate, because they have some very beautiful women and I was excited to give them my money for a custom. I guess they disagree. Don't think they're making any fans amongst producers and other users of this forum after what I've just read.

In reply to Message (80410.7) Info Re:Hate To Offer A Bad Review

By Wetlook-Niro - lifeofniro@gmail.com ph Thu 19/03/20 00:36:25 GMT

Website: https://www.wetlook-niro.com// www.wetlook-niro.com

We guarantee minimum 10 minutes, if we have the outfit, only USD$20 for the shoot...additional clothing is at cost price.  Why is it so hard to understand and interpret the customers wants....I guess if you are not into wetlook personally, then you may not understand the customers wishes and wants and how they want the scene to pan out...
In reply to Message (80410) None Hate To Offer A Bad Review

By George Foley - jwd4800@yahoo.com uu Wed 18/03/20 04:59:58 GMT

I really hate to leave a poor comment, but I feel I have no choice. I recently ordered a custom from wetlook.biz. I've ordered customs from a few different producers and have never had a problem. I understand misinterpretations or slight confusions. We're all prone to slight mix ups. But with wetlook.biz, I had a pretty terrible experience. I specifically asked for an article of clothing and I asked for a very specific set up. The producer agreed and charged $165 US. That is definitely on the higher side of what I've been asked to pay, but they agreed to my set up and the outfit of choice. Part of the cost of the set was an additional $65 for white platform Converse all stars. That was a specific request that was agreed to before payment. Then I asked for Paige to be videoed choosing the outfit and then going to the pool in the outfit selected. Once at the pool she was to be pushed in completely clothed. I wanted her hair to be dry to start but then get soaking wet (a lot of producers shoot a few scenes in a day and the girl's hair is still wet from the set before). All of this was agreed to before payment.

I asked for a "before shot". When that photo was sent, I noticed that the shoes were just regular white Converse all stars. Wetlook.biz said they apologized for the confusion and gave a 20% discount to their store. Then when I get the scene, Paige merely gets wet in a bath tub and doesn't even get her hair wet! When I bring this to wetloom.biz attention, they tell me that it was stipulated previously that pool shots were not available for that cheap. No where on their website or before I paid was it stipulated that the pool was not available even though it was asked for. I was willing to deal with the wrong article of clothing purchased (even though my request was specific and wetlook.biz agreed to it), but the scene was completely wrong. I at least asked for a reshoot with the same clothes in a pool but they chose to ignore my emails.

Just wanted to warn the users on this site to avoid wetlook.biz custom shoots. They are misleading. I wish it didn't come to this but I do not put up with being ignored after spending good money and agreeing to a specific request. Really poor customer service and not worth the money.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]