MyWetloook

Message # 80803.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:25 more Free Wam videos at Wamflix

Date: Sun 12/04/20 23:48:42 GMT

Name: will us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thx big time...Happy Easter Mark!
In reply to Message (80803) Film/AVI 25 more Free Wam videos at Wamflix

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 12/04/20 20:34:30 GMT

Stuck at home, with nothing much to do these days -- so I I might as well keep pumping up more vintage wetlook scenes to wamflix,

They may be old scenes, but the newer fans may not have seen them because most newer wet fans do not think in terms of AD and BC....before HD and since HD .....they only think in terms of  SY (Since Youtube).

In 1996 we took 10 of our British models on a 2 week vacation to the Florida Keys where we rented a beach house for our video shoots. On the trip we stopped off in Key Largo to look at the famous movie boat, The African Queen. We went aboard this very tiny old rickety boat and the girls were puzzled why we bothered to stop and look at some old boat in a dock outside the Holiday Inn hotel.  None of the girls had ever heard of The African Queen....so I attempted to explain and said "you know....the movie with Humphrey Bogart"......and they gave me a weird look and replied  ..."errr...who's Humphrey Bogart ??".

I then realized I was wasting my time with these young models because they were only interested in The Spice Girls.

MK

795 FreeWam vids now at http://wamflix.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]